onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Donald Trump, beautiful and wonderful human being

davidatpreston

Wandering off into very different territory there, anything to do with Carl / UKIP / Muslim stuff perhaps ? If it is, fine, lets have a thread on it - but it doesn't alter the fact that Donald Trump did something disgusting here, and there is no connection with free speech.

Dave to bring ukip into this is a pathetic attempt I voted ukip and I'm not racist and for the record I actually agree with you about this sad excuse of a human being

Advert

I thought it was only ignorant American republican bigots who tried to mislead people into thinking Obama is or was a muslim. Sadly not - but I suppose youre bound to be a bit grumpy with Rob and the lads making you look an even bigger fool on Tuesday.

steady on david, you know very well that barak Obama is a Kenyan muslim but if you didn't know that little snippit of info you do now.bythe way you will have gathered that I'm full of useless information and don't like to be controversial.

Dave to bring ukip into this is a pathetic attempt I voted ukip and I'm not racist and for the record I actually agree with you about this sad excuse of a human being

Have another look - it really wasn't a pathetic attempt at anything.

It wasn't a dig at UKIP or anyone's support of UKIP, youll maybe have seen in the past that while I don't agree with many things UKIP say (though I do actually agree with some) I respect anyone's right to choose to use their vote as they wish.

I just didn't want the thread to be hijacked on to a 'free speech' debate when it was about Donald Trump. I already said that Nigel Farage would never have said such a thing, or many of the other morally questionable things Trump has said, as Farage is in my view a decent person who happens to have different political views from me on some things.

I don't believe Farage is a racist either, having seen what real racists are like in the days when the National Front were very strong where I lived in the past.

steady on david, you know very well that barak Obama is a Kenyan muslim but if you didn't know that little snippit of info you do now.bythe way you will have gathered that I'm full of useless information and don't like to be controversial.

Obama has Kenyan family links but is not a muslim. Fact.

I know you are just using this tactic of say a lie enough times, a few more will believe it - bit sad when you don't believe it yourself.

Incidentally, I think Obama is a pretty dreadful president, hardly any better than Bush but that is nothing to do with his skin colour, religion or ethnic background or where he may have had family roots. He has disappointed a lot of people who had massive hopes when he was elected.

Obama has Kenyan family links but is not a muslim. Fact.

I know you are just using this tactic of say a lie enough times, a few more will believe it - bit sad when you don't believe it yourself.

Incidentally, I think Obama is a pretty dreadful president, hardly any better than Bush but that is nothing to do with his skin colour, religion or ethnic background or where he may have had family roots. He has disappointed a lot of people who had massive hopes when he was elected.

I don't need to lie david, and what I believe in is my belief and mine alone.

You know full well from my previous posts that I do not make bad remarks about people with mental disabilities, so don't pick another argument for the sake of it.

I'm not arguing about the usage and meaning of the word 'crazy' either, except to say that it can be used as an almost endearing term, and there is nothing endearing about this sinister and intensely unpleasant neo-fascist.

Let's hope you are right about whether they vote for him, even 20 per cent support for him is a disgrace.

No idea whether you do or not and frankly as I said that's your choice. What I will do however is defend my use of innocent terminology which you clearly mistook in my first post on this thread.

Having a relative with a mental illness and seeing the trials and tribulations her family go through on a day to day basis I wouldn't want her to be referred to as crazy nor would I'm sure millions of others.

Of course some people will vote for him, worryingly for them and humanity in the same way Florida is trying to pass a law to carry guns in public everywhere. Thankfully though most people know right from wrong and people like Obama are worth a million of that scumbag.

From a Buddhist perspective Trump is suffering. He is attached to wealth and power, he has a conditioned mind that leads him to speak and act in ways that create bad karma, including ultimately losing the race for the Whitehouse he might well have won with a more middling pathway. But most of all he does not understand the concept of emptiness and is deluded by the ego mind and sense of self. He is wasting his life and is unlikely to be happy. He should go on retreat, find a teacher, and do some contemplation and meditation on loving kindness.

Have another look - it really wasn't a pathetic attempt at anything.

It wasn't a dig at UKIP or anyone's support of UKIP, youll maybe have seen in the past that while I don't agree with many things UKIP say (though I do actually agree with some) I respect anyone's right to choose to use their vote as they wish.

I just didn't want the thread to be hijacked on to a 'free speech' debate when it was about Donald Trump. I already said that Nigel Farage would never have said such a thing, or many of the other morally questionable things Trump has said, as Farage is in my view a decent person who happens to have different political views from me on some things.

I don't believe Farage is a racist either, having seen what real racists are like in the days when the National Front were very strong where I lived in the past.

Probably my fault Dave react to quickly sick of being called a racist because I vote ukip thanks for clearing that up

And the moon is made of green cheese.

Archived