onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf apologises for Sunday

Mario

I think it is more cyber bullying of Rob Page. I wouldn't want my boss apologising for my poor performance in the public domain.

Way off the mark with that, his comments are from the heart and are clearly genuine.

It's his club and no wonder he feels an embarrassment with the shambles of a performance his manager and staff put in.

Advert

Can you give us the winning lotto numbers for tonights draw being as you can predict the future so well?

I successfully predicted check my old posts that Liverpool wud sack zRogers before the season started.Its easy to spot an accident before it happens and Vale are a car crash waiting to happen under the current regime

Sounds like you're back on form mate.Hope7 you're feeling better.:yes:

I'm think this Vale team is capable of much more than average but do they ?

Yes I'm fine no pains in me left arm since and heartbeat is normal .

UTV is this the year where the players reach a semi final why not if Bradford can do it ( same level no difference between the sides ) then why cannot we .

We can but if the players r negative and the manager sets them up negatively then more often than not negative is the outcome.

The fans need be positive as well but after witnessing Vale at Burton I can why they aren't if that's the away mentality! !

You won't get anything off the players,they don't give a rats **** about the supporters!!!

I have read an article from Dodds and O'Connor today and neither as far as i can remember apologise and i aren't sure if Page did in his interview after the game,so i would agree with you.

A nice gesture from Smurf but it is the manager and players who should be apologising,it's a real shame that you aren't allowed to dock wages when they dont perform to a good enough standard,if we could then they might care a little bit more

I have read an article from Dodds and O'Connor today and neither as far as i can remember apologise and i aren't sure if Page did in his interview after the game,so i would agree with you.

A nice gesture from Smurf but it is the manager and players who should be apologising,it's a real shame that you aren't allowed to dock wages when they dont perform to a good enough standard,if we could then they might care a little bit more

Don't offer them contracts! RP has stated(again) it was unacceptable so let's hope he this time sorts out those he recognised as being unacceptable. Wouldn't hold your breath though.

Fans are unhappy,owner is unhappy,manager is unhappy but players?They'll all have a jolly in training all week and pick up a nice paypacket too!!They couldn't care less about the fans nowadays:yes:

well if that's the case, why do you care about them? As long as there's a crowd week in, week out at VP your paying there wages. Chairmans are to much of a wet soft ****, he's apolagising for something what wasn't in his hands? Every player should apolagise individually, and have no wages for one week, none of this pathetic soft get away with it treatment.

well if that's the case, why do you care about them? As long as there's a crowd week in, week out at VP your paying there wages. Chairmans are to much of a wet soft ****, he's apolagising for something what wasn't in his hands? Every player should apolagise individually, and have no wages for one week, none of this pathetic soft get away with it treatment.

Well I care, as I have supported the club since the mid 1950's and had many up's and downs.Rarely though have I been so angry as I was when watching them on Sunday.Port Vale is the important part and I have no time for players who don't put in a decent shift to earn their wage.For me most of them can clear off at the end of the season, unless they improve to the standard that they laid down earlier in the season.THEY proved they could do it, so no excuses .

Well I care, as I have supported the club since the mid 1950's and had many up's and downs.Rarely though have I been so angry as I was when watching them on Sunday.Port Vale is the important part and I have no time for players who don't put in a decent shift to earn their wage.For me most of them can clear off at the end of the season, unless they improve to the standard that they laid down earlier in the season.THEY proved they could do it, so no excuses .

I agree mate, they have prooved a certain standard, nd yeah pvfc is important to me, but lets face it, three quarters of this squad are thieves, they're all stealing a wage from vale.

I agree mate, they have proved a certain standard, nd yeah pvfc is important to me, but lets face it, three quarters of this squad are thieves, they're all stealing a wage from vale.

I think that's a recruitment issue and not the players' fault though; we have far too many "development" players taking up the wage bill and not enough quality. Combine that with Page's obvious favorites, which make players like Lloyd redundant (as they'll never get a game) and I'm afraid all ills point in one direction- squarely at the feet of the manager

I think that's a recruitment issue and not the players' fault though; we have far too many "development" players taking up the wage bill and not enough quality. Combine that with Page's obvious favorites, which make players like Lloyd redundant (as they'll never get a game) and I'm afraid all ills point in one direction- squarely at the feet of the manager

i partly agree, in which you are correct, it does fall at the feet of the manager, he did recruit certain players.

BUT...........that's happened, and he, and us as a club are stuck with what weve got. but far too many time's this season have some of these player's not done there professional job, you no why?

because they are part of the typical crap modern day football who will, no matter what, recieve there pay packet at the end of the week, and because of that, they could not care in the slightest how the fans feel.

Archived