onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 1 Maidenhead Utd 1 Post Match Comments

Fosse69

That was a disgrace. Especially when we had settled for a 1-0 against a team 3 divisions beneath us. Clueless substitution putting streete on in midfield!! Was inviting pressure on us. Leitch-smith showed he isn't good enough for league football. Why not play him and hooper? If they aren't good enough against non league then why sign them?

When your idiot manager says we need a left winger, when we have 3 already but need a striker it's not ****** pocket science. Daniel was abysmal. Today.

Duffy and dicko seemed to fall out. The goal was a calamity.

Hardly a decent chance all game. Rubbish football. Still weak at set pieces at both ends.

Dodds and moore were the only ones to play first half. Second half it was only Dodds. No doubt it's all his fault as usual.

We can't afford to lose the replay. We also can't afford to keep page on if we are to stay up.

Advert

Well that was truly awful, we got what we deserved. Credit to Maidenhead but if ever there was a performance to get the manager the sack that was it.

Why were we taking short corners to waste time against a team 3 leagues below us, bringing Streete on in the last minute, great sub that was Page.

Norman if you were watching that today action must be taken, Page is completely out of his depth. If any neutral was to watch that game today, they would have thought it was 2 teams from the same league, they were clearly on a similar level to us.

Thanks Vale, going have to try and get another day off work now to go to replay.

Very poor Vale.Well done Maidenhead you kept battling right to the end and a goal down.Even when Vale were winning by the 1 goal I wasn't convinced that they would win.Why why why didn't Vale try more to get the second goal?Why did we sit back and let them play?Page needs to get his act together and sort this defending out.

I know you read smurf so listen to what being said. totally unprofessional performance inept tactics and substitutions? Unless you sort it we will be out of the last cup competition and we will be in a relegation fight see attendances fall further. Got exactly what we deserved today - total credit to Maidenhead

That was a disgrace. Especially when we had settled for a 1-0 against a team 3 divisions beneath us. Clueless substitution putting streete on in midfield!! Was inviting pressure on us. Leitch-smith showed he isn't good enough for league football. Why not play him and hooper? If they aren't good enough against non league then why sign them?

When your idiot manager says we need a left winger, when we have 3 already but need a striker it's not ****** pocket science. Daniel was abysmal. Today.

Duffy and dicko seemed to fall out. The goal was a calamity.

Hardly a decent chance all game. Rubbish football. Still weak at set pieces at both ends.

Dodds and moore were the only ones to play first half. Second half it was only Dodds. No doubt it's all his fault as usual.

We can't afford to lose the replay. We also can't afford to keep page on if we are to stay up.

I am sorry but Dodds did absolutely nothing 2nd half other than puff for air!

An absolute disgraceful performance by the manager today; a catalogue of errors intwined with negativity that contributed to the result.

1) Why make a double substitution 5 minutes after half time. I appreciate Daniel may have pulled something, but at least AJ was linking with Dodds and Moore. When we went off, we had nothing to worry their defence. They must come up against big strikers like Uche week in, week out in non league.

2) The penultimate corner. Why did we only have 3 men in their penalty box. Which leads me to....

3) Our final corner. We had no one in there box. We were playing a non league team, 3 divisions below us, and Page didn't want us to attack them?

4) The final substitution. Again negative. 3 centre backs! We were playing Maidenhead not Man City!

All in all, from Pages tactics and substitutions, to me it appeared he was playing for the draw evem when we were 1-0 up.

Page has to go I'm afraid. I never thought he was up to it in the first place and nothing over the last 12 months has changed my mind. Today was absolutely dire, and at the moment, I'm not willing to keep on paying £23 to watch such rubbish.

Norman, you've invested a lot of money into this club, for that we all are appreciative, but if you don't want to see your investment go down the plug hole, you need to act now. As it stands, with negative tactics employed by the manager, winning 1 match in 5, gates are going to dwindle.

What a dismal game that was. That's probably the worst game I've seen for a long time. None of our players seemed up for it, it's as if we just expected to turn up and win. I did think at least we have game changers on the bench I.e. Uche, Purkiss and Streete, but Purkiss was the only player that made some decent runs. I think Page is hanging on to his job by his finger nails now.

Hobblethwaite , Hobblethwaite where are you ? Come out, Come out wherever you are.

i no ahhh he is very quiet, he will be out though, defending him, . then he will start asking me if im scared of tunstall where are ya ****blesworth?

where are all of you who said we would win 9-0

we deserved to draw or lose for just predicting ridiculous score lines.

Archived