onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Canada makes a wise choice

Bea Smith

Advert

Congratulations to the Liberal party for booting out right-wing American puppet and huge scumbag Steven Harper in the Canadian General election on a very left-wing programme that includes legalising marijuana, higher taxes for the megarich and borrowing to invest.

It proves people can be decent and honest when presented with facts properly, and augers well for other countries, well done Mr Trudeau.

You cant seriously believe that left wing = decent and honest centre right = nasty do you?

I cant believe any intelligent person could think that theory stands up (see what I did there);)

How about left wing = controlling and anti-freedom of choice

I have relatives in Canada, I have been there twice. Its a nice country and the people are great, less in your face than the yanks, I just hope the lefties dont take all their choices away from them now they have a left wing dictator.

You cant seriously believe that left wing = decent and honest centre right = nasty do you?

I cant believe any intelligent person could think that theory stands up (see what I did there);)

I have relatives in Canada, I have been there twice. Its a nice country and the people are great, less in your face than the yanks, I just hope the lefties dont take all their choices away from them now they have a left wing dictator.[/QUOTE]

Dictator - you naïve, silly person, if you see Trudeau as that, you really have problems.

Another dose of Harper and maybe the 'nice country' with great people would have been irrevocably damaged, and that is also the opinion of my people in Canada as well.

Harper is not 'centre-right' he is an extremist with US republican views that have never had a place in Canada and was threatening the stability, traditions and legacy of a great country, better he has been removed and hopefully he can fade away somewhere or better still travel south.

Only 39% of the vote yet a majority of seats.....why aren't people slamming his election as undemocratic?

He'll be judged on his achievements not on his election success..best of luck to him and Canada..whoever is in govt one has to hope it goes well for the people there.

Trust you to come in and attempt to spoil a decent thread by muddying the waters and going off at a tangent. You're a hypocrital moral bankrupt if you make that point as you wouldn't say it about your darling Conservative party here, or virtually any winning party in an election outside Zimbabwe (ie in most countries) don't get 50 per cent or more of the votes very often.

So people aren't saying undemocratic because this time they haven't been taken in by you, tough luck.

And no one was 'judging' him on the election success, just congratulating him, but then changing other people's words and meaning has always been one of your strong points hasn't it ?

I have relatives in Canada, I have been there twice. Its a nice country and the people are great, less in your face than the yanks, I just hope the lefties dont take all their choices away from them now they have a left wing dictator.

Enjoyed visiting Toronto, Niagara and Vancouver a few years back,,met some lovely people and saw some fantastic scenery

Like all opposition he can promise the earth and enough people have believed him to bet elected..hopefully he delivers and makes life better for Canadians but I suspect much of this was driven by a desire for change rather than belief in him and his policies.

Congratulations to the Liberal party for booting out right-wing American puppet and huge scumbag Steven Harper in the Canadian General election on a very left-wing programme that includes legalising marijuana, higher taxes for the megarich and borrowing to invest.

It proves people can be decent and honest when presented with facts properly, and augers well for other countries, well done Mr Trudeau.

In your opinion.

Will it last though, I'm not so sure and neither are my family members who live out there?

I have relatives in Canada, I have been there twice. Its a nice country and the people are great, less in your face than the yanks, I just hope the lefties dont take all their choices away from them now they have a left wing dictator.[/QUOTE]

Dictator - you naïve, silly person, if you see Trudeau as that, you really have problems.

Another dose of Harper and maybe the 'nice country' with great people would have been irrevocably damaged, and that is also the opinion of my people in Canada as well.

Harper is not 'centre-right' he is an extremist with US republican views that have never had a place in Canada and was threatening the stability, traditions and legacy of a great country, better he has been removed and hopefully he can fade away somewhere or better still travel south.

Personal insults from you nice lefties is expected, I wont be lowering myself.

You have ignored my point as usual. You are still peddling the left wing = decent and nice centre right is nasty myth, its prejudice pure and simple.

I dont think Harper is an extremist thats overstating things.

Every left wing person I have ever met/listened to or debated with has basically been a dictator at heart, if they dont like something they try to ban it if they cant ban it they find some other way to force people to act as they want, sounds like a dictatorship to me.

Freedom of choice is always low on the agenda.

Left wing governments are just as unfair as right wing ones its just a different group of people who are adversely effected.

Archived