onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Canada makes a wise choice

Bea Smith

Some progress in your la la land, in that you admit you did post the Collective nouns with the Cattletruck of Syrian refugees as one of the groups.

So either it was a joke or it was serious - and if you are saying it wasn't meant to be amusing, that's far worse.

You also just posted 'No point in this any more....ta ta dungy' then couldn't wait to jump in with a reply....mr credibility (NOT). If you are going to make false promises about saying ta ta as well..... it just gets sadder. Being boring - now that is something you really are an expert on, and we'll see how long your goodbye lasts this time.

You two definitely need to get a room! 😂

Advert

Some progress in your la la land, in that you admit you did post the Collective nouns with the Cattletruck of Syrian refugees as one of the groups.

So either it was a joke or it was serious - and if you are saying it wasn't meant to be amusing, that's far worse.

You also just posted 'No point in this any more....ta ta dungy' then couldn't wait to jump in with a reply....mr credibility (NOT). If you are going to make false promises about saying ta ta as well..... it just gets sadder. Being boring - now that is something you really are an expert on, and we'll see how long your goodbye lasts this time.

I'll be honest with you Dave, I have disagreed on politics and off-topic discussions with JA in the past, believe it or not I probably sit the same side as you from centre, so I think as a neutral, I can say the following about how this thread has descended, without bias; JA, whether you debate with or against him, always does so in a respectful, concise and factual manner without resorting to insults (unless incredibly provoked), and whilst I might not agree with all/some of the points he makes, the reasoning behind them is there to be seen. Where as you, as above has been shown, resort to lies, name calling and petty squabbles. You come across as someone who holds grudges (JA, Doha) and refer to them when they haven't even been involved in discussions, making petty little digs (very similar to another poster actually). Any good point you may make is completely lost by some attempt at a condescending caveat at the end of a lot of your posts.

I'll be honest with you Dave, I have disagreed on politics and off-topic discussions with JA in the past, believe it or not I probably sit the same side as you from centre, so I think as a neutral, I can say the following about how this thread has descended, without bias; JA, whether you debate with or against him, always does so in a respectful, concise and factual manner without resorting to insults (unless incredibly provoked), and whilst I might not agree with all/some of the points he makes, the reasoning behind them is there to be seen. Where as you, as above has been shown, resort to lies, name calling and petty squabbles. You come across as someone who holds grudges (JA, Doha) and refer to them when they haven't even been involved in discussions, making petty little digs (very similar to another poster actually). Any good point you may make is completely lost by some attempt at a condescending caveat at the end of a lot of your posts.

Whats with the Dave bit- I don't know you, or have you been taken in by JA's old suggestion of double identities?

You are entitled to the opinion in your post, and I have no intention of getting into a slanging match with you as well.

I will just say that plenty of other people have had problems with JA (have a look at the Collective Nouns thread) and it was proved he was lying on that thread. I think the thing that summed it up on that thread was another poster who ended up saying to him 'God, youre annoying' and virtually his next post gloated about how annoying he was- he loved it. He has lied several times and I have proved it clearly with quotes and examples.

I'm also not sure why you feel the need to judge / take sides. particularly on this thread which had died a death until the last 2 posts - he had said he wasn't going to continue, I hadn't either, so why re-open it.

Perhaps 'the manipulator' asked you to in order to keep to his 'I'm not replying anymore' - very sad if he is using you as a proxy poster.

I'd appreciate being left alone by yourself, and you not forming a little JA gang and being a cheap cyber bully thank you. Listening to the game now, as I cant attend today and really don't need posts like this.

Archived