onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Canada makes a wise choice

Bea Smith

Personal insults from you nice lefties is expected, I wont be lowering myself.

You have ignored my point as usual. You are still peddling the left wing = decent and nice centre right is nasty myth, its prejudice pure and simple.

I dont think Harper is an extremist thats overstating things.

Every left wing person I have ever met/listened to or debated with has basically been a dictator at heart, if they dont like something they try to ban it if they cant ban it they find some other way to force people to act as they want, sounds like a dictatorship to me.

Freedom of choice is always low on the agenda.

Left wing governments are just as unfair as right wing ones its just a different group of people who are adversely effected.

Personal insults - emmm, I said naïve and silly in reply to you saying 'no intelligent person...' or basically calling me stupid - now neither of those comes close to a personal insult in my eyes, if you really want some go and see the Jeremy C thread where toys out of prams constantly replace content and rationality. It's like a 4-year-olds version of war and peace, only more boring. So please don't be a hypocrite when you are posting similar mild stuff yourself, or pretend to be offended by such a mild rebuke.... as Basil Fawlty once said when told he was the rudest man some woman had ever met 'I haven't even started yet.,....':)

Part of what you say about left-wingers is true. They do want regulation - but they want it on things that need it - or are you so neo-liberal that you would allow slavery, child workers not getting education, apartheid, forced marriage, forced prostitution, unlabelled GMO foods, fluoride poisoning in water, no health and safety regulations, unrestricted chemical additives in food, lead in paint... how long have you got ?

Of course you are entitled to your opinion that Harper is not an extremist, however I'd advise people to make up their own minds as we both have, but ask them to look at his policies and also take note of the fact that many non-left wing sources have described him as far right, ultra conservative and far different to anyone else in Canada. In my view he is a dangerous man, it has just taken a while for him to be found out.

ps Sorry if I muddy your views on left-wing people, I'm not a dictator at heart, and like people to make up their own minds. I actually notice that many (though not all) right-wingers put down any interesting new ideas or changes by just calling them 'extreme' or 'ridiculous' without ever saying why. They think that if you shout loud enough it makes it true.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

Advert

Personal insults - emmm, I said naïve and silly in reply to you saying 'no intelligent person...' or basically calling me stupid - now neither of those comes close to a personal insult in my eyes, if you really want some go and see the Jeremy C thread where toys out of prams constantly replace content and rationality

Or hang around long enough and BS will tell you to FOAD or call you a see you next Tuesday..and he lectures us on rationality and toys out of prams and hypocricy:doh:

You couldn't make this up

Or hang around long enough and BS will tell you to FOAD or call you a see you next Tuesday..and he lectures us on rationality and toys out of prams and hypocricy:doh:

You couldn't make this up

You deserved that for deliberately provoking, and don't tell me someone like you 'has never been so insulted' as that will just mean in your case that you don't get out much (easy to believe).

As I said to kevin steggles, calling someone naïve is not a personal insult, so thank you for illustrating my point exactly, it proves that you do have at least one small use on this planet after all.

ps I'm sure he can answer his own posts as well.As for 'you couldn't make it up' - you could make ANYTHING up, and frequently do.

You deserved that for deliberately provoking, and don't tell me someone like you 'has never been so insulted' as that will just mean in your case that you don't get out much (easy to believe).

Personally I don't think anyone on here deserves to be told to FOAD but whatever, youi clearly do. And you didn't call me a see you next Tuesday..it was another poster, I guess he provoked you too...you do seem very sensitive.

I didn't complain about feeling insulted; doesn't bother me remotely as it just shows you up for what you are in thinking that's an appropriate way to behave on here. Some of us are tangentlemen. some are not (see what I did there?)

ps I'm sure he can answer his own posts as well.

I am sure he can too but this is a forum where all are free to respond

As for 'you couldn't make it up' you could make ANYTHING up, and frequently do.

Care to give some examples..you won't cos you can't..it's just another baseless accusation.

Bored with this now..you just keep repeating the same old fairy tales with nothing to back them up

Personal insults - emmm, I said naïve and silly in reply to you saying 'no intelligent person...' or basically calling me stupid - now neither of those comes close to a personal insult in my eyes, if you really want some go and see the Jeremy C thread where toys out of prams constantly replace content and rationality. It's like a 4-year-olds version of war and peace, only more boring. So please don't be a hypocrite when you are posting similar mild stuff yourself, or pretend to be offended by such a mild rebuke.... as Basil Fawlty once said when told he was the rudest man some woman had ever met 'I haven't even started yet.,....':)

Part of what you say about left-wingers is true. They do want regulation - but they want it on things that need it - or are you so neo-liberal that you would allow slavery, child workers not getting education, apartheid, forced marriage, forced prostitution, unlabelled GMO foods, fluoride poisoning in water, no health and safety regulations, unrestricted chemical additives in food, lead in paint... how long have you got ?

Of course you are entitled to your opinion that Harper is not an extremist, however I'd advise people to make up their own minds as we both have, but ask them to look at his policies and also take note of the fact that many non-left wing sources have described him as far right, ultra conservative and far different to anyone else in Canada. In my view he is a dangerous man, it has just taken a while for him to be found out.

ps Sorry if I muddy your views on left-wing people, I'm not a dictator at heart, and like people to make up their own minds. I actually notice that many (though not all) right-wingers put down any interesting new ideas or changes by just calling them 'extreme' or 'ridiculous' without ever saying why. They think that if you shout loud enough it makes it true.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Albert Einstein

I was attempting to mock left wing sentences that often begin something like no intelligent person could disagree or anyone with an ounce of sense would have to agree, hence the smiley wink.

I am neither naive nor silly I am intelligent and jovial.

An example of silly would be soemthing like addressing the issue of losing games played on tuesday by losing them on wednesday instead that type of thing :razz:

Whatever your beliefs about gm foods, the level of health and safety regs that are actually necessary, global warming, your idea of what constitutes poverty (which would be different from mine for example), what constitiutes extremism and which world issues you think we should get ourselevs involved in they are in fact just your beliefs. They arent indisputable facts. I just think that on occasion the left resorts to banning things and introducing fines too early in what should be a discussion. They leap straight from having a belief thats something is harmful or dangerous or morally wrong (whatever that means) to banning it without considering other views or even waiting for anything more than weak evidence.

Perfect examples are e-cigs and green taxes

Canada

Personally I don't think anyone on here deserves to be told to FOAD but whatever, youi clearly do. And you didn't call me a see you next Tuesday..it was another poster, I guess he provoked you too...you do seem very sensitive.

I didn't complain about feeling insulted; doesn't bother me remotely as it just shows you up for what you are in thinking that's an appropriate way to behave on here. Some of us are tangentlemen. some are not (see what I did there?).

And of course, as pointed out elsewhere your cattletruck or was it cattleload of Syrian refugees 'joke' in the collective nouns thread you started - you denied doing that as well. Trouble is, if anyone goes back through the Forum threads it is still there for all to see. You should learn that you need to cover your tracks a bit better if you are going to accuse other people of fairy tales.

Now go and start another 3 or 4 posts on tax credits, whelk fishing and your trip to the moon, you'll be less likely to show yourself up again there.:laugh:

I am sure he can too but this is a forum where all are free to respond

my quote- you make things up....

Care to give some examples..you won't cos you can't..it's just another baseless accusation.

Bored with this now..you just keep repeating the same old fairy tales with nothing to back them up

Nice of you to save my valuable time by providing a clear example yourself of where you made something up - only a few posts ago you were moaning that I called you the C word, here you admit it was not me. Not quite as funny as when you were petty enough to complain about someone spelling your name wrong and typed 'You cant even sell Johnny' but nearly as good.

I was attempting to mock left wing sentences that often begin something like no intelligent person could disagree or anyone with an ounce of sense would have to agree, hence the smiley wink.

Well I'd advise trying a bit harder, subtlety isn't your strong point. Smiley winks don't change what has been written, though they may give someone a chance to try and get out of it later.

I am neither naive nor silly I am intelligent and jovial.

Glad to hear it, I'm not in a position to agree or not, you may not be silly or naïve but your post was.

An example of silly would be something like addressing the issue of losing games played on tuesday by losing them on wednesday instead that type of thing :razz:

Complete prejudice and attempting to mock a perfectly reasonable suggestion that may or may not be practical, but is worthy of a considered reply - or is it you attempting to show the world how jovial you are. Beware- there is a thin line between being the life and soul of the website and a complete oaf. Remember - as your right-wing friend Ayn Rand said '“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.”

or is that a bit too deep for someone so jovial?

Whatever your beliefs about gm foods, the level of health and safety regs that are actually necessary, global warming, your idea of what constitutes poverty (which would be different from mine for example), How could you know that - I may have entirely different ideas than you think but you seem to want to stereotype everyone by their voting pattern

what constitiutes extremism and which world issues you think we should get ourselevs involved in they are in fact just your beliefsyes, same for anyone, and I respect others beliefs and ideas as long as they are not being jovial, you obviously don't as you wouldn't discuss the change to playing Wednesday night, for example.

They arent indisputable facts. I just think that on occasion the left resorts to banning things and introducing fines too early in what should be a discussion. They leap straight from having a belief thats something is harmful or dangerous or morally wrong (whatever that means) to banning it without considering other views or even waiting for anything more than weak evidence.

yes, I have seen this too and it is often what costs the left the votes they need. No one being likes being told what they must think, including you and me - but if people are shown reference material, and offered proof and basically children are educated properly then there is hope they will make up their own minds in a way that will benefit them and the world

Perfect examples are e-cigs and green taxes not sure what you mean here, are you for or against e-cigs, green taxes are a whole separate debate which I wont open here. Just for the record, I'm not bothered much about e-cigs, as I don't smoke I haven't really thought a lot about them, do you mean taxing them or allowing where they can be smoked,.,,,?

Canada??????

Nice of you to save my valuable time by providing a clear example yourself of where you made something up - only a few posts ago you were moaning that I called you the C word, here you admit it was not me. Not quite as funny as when you were petty enough to complain about someone spelling your name wrong and typed 'You cant even sell Johnny' but nearly as good

One more time..maybe...as your fairy tales have become tiresome

Here is what I posted "Or hang around long enough and BS will tell you to FOAD or call you a see you next Tuesday"

Show me where I moaned that you called me the C word? You won't cos you can't cos I didn't..it's another fairy tale.

Again without what you make up you have nothing...indeed you have to resort to making things up. Either that or you have the comprehension skills of a dung beetle and actually think what you post is correct..is it fantasy to make a non-existant point or an inability to comprehend?

You should end your posts with "and they all lived happily ever after"

One more time..maybe...as your fairy tales have become tiresome

Here is what I posted "Or hang around long enough and BS will tell you to FOAD or call you a see you next Tuesday"

Show me where I moaned that you called me the C word? You won't cos you can't cos I didn't..it's another fairy tale.

Again without what you make up you have nothing...indeed you have to resort to making things up. Either that or you have the comprehension skills of a dung beetle and actually think what you post is correct..is it fantasy to make a non-existant point or an inability to comprehend?

You should end your posts with "and they all lived happily ever after"

Seems you have lost it big time....who knows what that load of dross above means - are you saying that the C word is different from putting 'see you next tuesday' - basically I don't care, but your posts show total inconsistency or to put it bluntly - lies.

You still haven't replied to the fact you denied posting about the Syrian refugees - and we can all see nobody made that up. Sad and deceitful, and now painted yourself into a corner with that one.

Seems you have lost it big time....who knows what that load of dross above means - are you saying that the C word is different from putting 'see you next tuesday' - basically I don't care, but your posts show total inconsistency or to put it bluntly - lies.

You still haven't replied to the fact you denied posting about the Syrian refugees - and we can all see nobody made that up. Sad and deceitful, and now painted yourself into a corner with that one.

Dear Hans Christian...

Let me reword it so that you can hopefully understand..a forlorn hope I am sure

"Show me where I moaned that you called me the see you next Tuesday word" You won't cos you can't cos I didn't.

You get more proposterous and desperate with each post

I've never denied posting about Syrian refugees, show me where I made such a denial? You won't cos you can't yadder yadder..i even pointed out that the posts were still there..the opposite of what you claim

No point in this any more....ta ta dungy

Dear Hans Christian...

Let me reword it so that you can hopefully understand..a forlorn hope I am sure

"Show me where I moaned that you called me the see you next Tuesday word" You won't cos you can't cos I didn't.

You get more proposterous and desperate with each post

I've never denied posting about Syrian refugees, show me where I made such a denial? You won't cos you can't yadder yadder..i even pointed out that the posts were still there..the opposite of what you claim

No point in this any more....ta ta dungy

Posts number 16-18 on the 'Halloween come early' thread - clear denial then in this post you admit it. Anyone interested please look if you still think this deceit merchant has any credibility - plain to see.

People can clearly see you are a desperate, trapped pathetic liar and if you mean you wont post in reply to me and troll round my posts everywhere then good,.,,,,good riddance.

Something to think about in your 3 minutes a day when you are not logged on to here -

“People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on….”

not my quote but very pertinent here.

Posts number 16-18 on the 'Halloween come early' thread - clear denial then in this post you admit it. Anyone interested please look if you still think this deceit merchant has any credibility - plain to see.

You do have the comprehension skills of a dung beetle and you have just proven it..here is what I posted word for word:

"Show me where I made such a joke? Show me where it was removed..the thread is stlill there. you won't cos you can't"

Now show everyone interested (both of them..well that might be a tad optimistic) where I denied posting about Syrian refugees? I challenged you to show me where I made the claimed joke and you failed to do so cos there is no joke..I even posted about how the thread is still there for all to see what I posted...inviting all who wish to do so to see that I posted on the subject. Where is the denial that I posted about Syrian refugees? There isn't one..it's another BS fairy tale

I agree with much of your quote..but you're only lying to OVF not the world..remember Pharmagene?

Is English your second language? Or maybe third?

Bye..this is just too easy and too boring for that reason

People can clearly see you are a desperate, trapped pathetic liar and if you mean you wont post in reply to me and troll round my posts everywhere then good,.,,,,good riddance.

Something to think about in your 3 minutes a day when you are not logged on to here -

“People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on….”

not my quote but very pertinent here

You do have the comprehension skills of a dung beetle and you have just proven it..here is what I posted word for word:

"Show me where I made such a joke? Show me where it was removed..the thread is stlill there. you won't cos you can't"

Now show everyone interested (both of them..well that might be a tad optimistic) where I denied posting about Syrian refugees? I challenged you to show me where I made the claimed joke and you failed to do so cos there is no joke..I even posted about how the thread is still there for all to see what I posted...inviting all who wish to do so to see that I posted on the subject. Where is the denial that I posted about Syrian refugees? There isn't one..it's another BS fairy tale

I agree with much of your quote..but you're only lying to OVF not the world..remember Pharmagene?

Is English your second language? Or maybe third?

Bye..this is just too easy and too boring for that reason

not my quote but very pertinent here

Some progress in your la la land, in that you admit you did post the Collective nouns with the Cattletruck of Syrian refugees as one of the groups.

So either it was a joke or it was serious - and if you are saying it wasn't meant to be amusing, that's far worse.

You also just posted 'No point in this any more....ta ta dungy' then couldn't wait to jump in with a reply....mr credibility (NOT). If you are going to make false promises about saying ta ta as well..... it just gets sadder. Being boring - now that is something you really are an expert on, and we'll see how long your goodbye lasts this time.

Archived