onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Normans view.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

It's not by a few, it's the vast majority. And there's a difference between criticising aspects of NS and just slagging the guy off. I have actually PM'ed Norman before when he was being subjected to some particularly ****ty abuse and unfair criticism on here; however, there are occasions when some criticism is valid and I believe this is one of them.

It's not by a few, it's the vast majority. And there's a difference between criticising aspects of NS and just slagging the guy off. I have actually PM'ed Norman before when he was being subjected to some particularly ****ty abuse and unfair criticism on here; however, there are occasions when some criticism is valid and I believe this is one of them.

I don't and you don't speak for the vast majority, you speak for yourself. All I am saying is that people I have spoken to find it funny and some even agreed.

Negative poison! Ha! I've praised NS far more than I have criticised him and the vast majority of fans on here and the pundits on Radio Stoke just now are of the same opinion as myself. And you, you utter hypocritical goon, have the temerity to criticise me for being negative when you pumped bilge like

and

all over the Crewe thread. Absolute blend.

So show me in that clever quote of yours do i once blame Smurf, I'm gutted at our performance on the day but so are thousands of others. My advice to u young man is stop spending so much time on here and find yourself a girlfriend, be positive u can do it.

My advice to u young man is stop spending so much time on here and find yourself a girlfriend, be positive u can do it.

I see from the profiles of both of you that you appear to post on here more often that the guy you are urging to spend less time one here? Why can't people just agree to disagree instead of all this silliness?

I didn't want to engage in some silly squabble with anyone, hence the use of the ignore list. I haven't suggested that anyone spends too much time on here (or any of that stupid 'get a girlfriend' stuff). All I have done is express my frustration with Norman tweeting on Saturday and then the couple of posts he put on here last night. It's a Vale forum and I was discussing the chairman's tweets etc. I didn't attempt to rile anyone on here, nor did I post anything OTT about Norman. What's the problem?

Archived