onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Embarrassing !

ollyandpatch

Advert

I'm amazed by the transformstion Page has made. I was a sceptic if not septic. I didn't think players at our level could play that style of football.

People near me in the paddock seem to hate Duffy and Dodds and nothing will ever convince them otherwise, no matter how ell they perform on the pitch.

Having seen the teams performances so far I think we do have enough to stay up although we may struggle for goals I think we will concede less. U have to be optimistic in this game or its not enjoyable so keep the faith, we can stay up and will in my opinion.

Having seen the teams performances so far I think we do have enough to stay up although we may struggle for goals I think we will concede less. U have to be optimistic in this game or its not enjoyable so keep the faith, we can stay up and will in my opinion.

Change the broken record eh- you sound like you're on a wind up or stupid

I stopped looking at threads on here during the match.

Certain posters are so bi polar its unreal!

A match lasts 90 minutes.

A season lasts 46 games.

Both will have ups and downs.

The over reaction when we win (getting promoted) and when we lose (sack the manager) and when not alot is happening (lets find something to moan at Norman for) is all a bit silly.

The match lasts 96 minutes! 😄

I'm amazed by the transformstion Page has made. I was a sceptic if not septic. I didn't think players at our level could play that style of football.

People near me in the paddock seem to hate Duffy and Dodds and nothing will ever convince them otherwise, no matter how ell they perform on the pitch.

I know it's only four games in but Duffy's transformation has been outstanding this season.

I also think Dickinson, Moore and Dodds (for half of each game) have improved.

I beg your pardon? Are no positive threads allowed on here anymore?

I don't think you came across as being very positive. I think most of us are now thinking we can at least make the play-offs and that comes from someone who has been criticized for being Mr. Negativity.

We suspect that goals for will be our problem. I don't think we'll concede 2 in many games, but will we score more than 1 in many? Perhaps Uche will surprise me.

I know it's only four games in but Duffy's transformation has been outstanding this season.

I also think Dickinson, Moore and Dodds (for half of each game) have improved.

Duffy is clearly benefiting from having better players around him who don't leave him exposed, so he can play his natural game to his strengths. In previous seasons the inadequacy of past systems and players has often left our defenders isolated and if they're not blessed with pace, then they've often made mistakes or been forced into bad decisions as a result.

Duffy is clearly benefiting from having better players around him who don't leave him exposed, so he can play his natural game to his strengths. In previous seasons the inadequacy of past systems and players has often left our defenders isolated and if they're not blessed with pace, then they've often made mistakes or been forced into bad decisions as a result.

Absolutely correct. The fact that big Ry and Remi are also reasonably pacey in center half terms is also a bonus

How is that being optimistic :laugh:

Football is an emotive subject. Fans get caught up in the heat of the moment and say things off the cuff when incidents occur in the match. In the past it would have resulted in a throw away comment on the terraces/listening to the radio, a moment of frustration, forgotten by full time. Now it's kept for posterity thanks to the internet, allowing other fans to use it as a stick to beat them with....embarrassing.

Archived