onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Bratt keep his promise?

old sage

Advert

Forgive me I just don't get this RL for chairman why would he sell his shares to BB then buy a load more to become chairman. I don't get it. I know RL is a strange bloke I have met him a few times really don't know where he is coming from. He is minted for sure and drives his own helicopter and has a big pad in shropshire.
Can't you see its clear as day he never sold his shares the board just bought his proxy. The price agreed was the Chairman's position. It stinks to high heaven doesn't it!!

Agreed, getting fed up of the same boring threads again and again.
Dunna read them then is my advice. I never look at the music threads.

I am afraid that it will continue until Bratt & Oliver decide to do one. SSSsoooorrryyy======

Can't you see its clear as day he never sold his shares the board just bought his proxy. The price agreed was the Chairman's position. It stinks to high heaven doesn't it!!

And can you imagine, when Lloyd realises his dream of being chairman is not going to himself,but to a mate of Bratt,oh what a happy board we will have.

And considering they hate each other to start with who knows what will happen?

And can you imagine, when Lloyd realises his dream of being chairman is not going to himself,but to a mate of Bratt,oh what a happy board we will have.

And considering they hate each other to start with who knows what will happen?

Its been happenning for years.

Forgive me I just don't get this RL for chairman why would he sell his shares to BB then buy a load more to become chairman. I don't get it. I know RL is a strange bloke I have met him a few times really don't know where he is coming from. He is minted for sure and drives his own helicopter and has a big pad in shropshire.

Wouldn't that be 'Pilots' his own helicopter Bomber?

If that happens I guess he will be a sitting target when he comes up for re-election, personally I dont think he's going anywhere :(

If/When he is up for re election he will be offered an honorary directorship.

Bratts and the boards life wont be worth living come the season starting....cant believe they will want to put up with all that but hey ho the protesters are,nt going anywhere either...they will probably be advised by the police to not attend games....deep joy for the directors, why would you want to be a director in those circumstances

Bratts and the boards life wont be worth living come the season starting....cant believe they will want to put up with all that but hey ho the protesters are,nt going anywhere either...they will probably be advised by the police to not attend games....deep joy for the directors, why would you want to be a director in those circumstances

Indeed! :ninja::ninja:

Agreed. I want the board out as much as the next guy on here, but I would much rather talk about footballing aspects on here, of which has been limited over the past so long. Would it be possible to have a footballing forum section and a political forum section or something?

We also have an excellent 'World of football' section on this website if you care to look.:yes:

===

Agreed. I want the board out as much as the next guy on here, but I would much rather talk about footballing aspects on here, of which has been limited over the past so long. Would it be possible to have a footballing forum section and a political forum section or something?

There already is this option, you choose which thread you click on.

Prior to the EGM our much loved Chairman William Amos Bratt said that regardless of the outcome of the meeting that he would leave his post in July. Do you think that he will stick to his word.:rolleyes:

There,s a first time for everything.

Prior to the EGM our much loved Chairman William Amos Bratt said that regardless of the outcome of the meeting that he would leave his post in July. Do you think that he will stick to his word.:rolleyes:

Not a chance, you can always tell when Brattys lying because his lips move!:)

Archived