For Us All

Advert

Due to the current economic crisis,

Greece is cancelling all production of

Humus and Taramasalata...

It's a double dip recession...

As you like jokes about other races, try these-

----------------------------------------------------------------

I met my Thai girlfriend for sex at her place.

She said, "You have condom?"

"Yes," I replied, "But this time, can I wear it?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was at the cinema with my Thai girlfriend, watching a film, when she offered me some popcorn from the box on her lap.

"I'm not falling for that one again!" I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was eating dinner in a Thai restaurant, when the waitress gave me a seductive glance.

I had butterflies in my stomach.

And probably some cockroaches and dog meat too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever my Dad takes a picture he always says, "Smile for the Dickie Bird".

Surely I should be looking at him and not his Thai girlfriend.

Most of the time mankind is insane. People follow repetitive thought patterns creating conditioned thinking. These are any energy force and when followed and attached to create ego. The ego is an entity that defends itself dwelling on the past and the future but not the now. It leads to suffering but if a person can observe thoughts and emotions they will be dissolved and then so will the ego gradually. At that point the Greek problem may be humanely and effectively resolved. In particular the key issues will be focused on with acceptance that Greece is technically bankrupt, effective re-financing, realism in the Greek approach to public spending and tax collection and resolution of the Euro problems of incompatible members. But if ego persists so will suffering on all sides but most of all in Greece.

As you like jokes about other races, try these-

----------------------------------------------------------------

I met my Thai girlfriend for sex at her place.

She said, "You have condom?"

"Yes," I replied, "But this time, can I wear it?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was at the cinema with my Thai girlfriend, watching a film, when she offered me some popcorn from the box on her lap.

"I'm not falling for that one again!" I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was eating dinner in a Thai restaurant, when the waitress gave me a seductive glance.

I had butterflies in my stomach.

And probably some cockroaches and dog meat too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever my Dad takes a picture he always says, "Smile for the Dickie Bird".

Surely I should be looking at him and not his Thai girlfriend.

I joke about everything, if you dont laugh you cry ... when the cardiologist told me I had a hole in my heart I asked for confirmation in writing, I told him I had ex wives who didnt believe I had a heart.... when I got electrocuted I told the wife to check the meter to see how much it had cost... When a car smashed into mine I was asked if I was OK... no Im Pd off, I just T cut it...a little gallows humour is good

PS... there is no meat on a butterfly and you cant fry the wings. you cant eat cockroaches but dogs OK... they say baby foxes taste good but its time consuming picking the bits out of the grass

I joke about everything, if you dont laugh you cry ... when the cardiologist told me I had a hole in my heart I asked for confirmation in writing, I told him I had ex wives who didnt believe I had a heart.... when I got electrocuted I told the wife to check the meter to see how much it had cost... When a car smashed into mine I was asked if I was OK... no Im Pd off, I just T cut it...a little gallows humour is good

PS... there is no meat on a butterfly and you cant fry the wings. you cant eat cockroaches but dogs OK... they say baby foxes taste good but its time consuming picking the bits out of the grass

Well t least that proves you are not a hypocrite, and being able to laugh in the face of adversity is a great quality - provided it is someone's own adversity, but not others.

I love a clever joke, but the British gallows humour goes too far - do we laugh at someone else getting leukemia, the ebola outbreak, Hillsboro, the Bradford fire, Auschwitz, ISIS beheadings, 9/11. Some do, people like Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning did.

There is a place, and a need, for crying too, so I cant go along with 'if you don't laugh you'll cry' on a blanket basis - yes with the car and the t-cut, and if you want to laugh at your own misfortune, but if the kid next door got run over, if a tube train gets bombed....?

Maybe political correctness goes too far sometimes, but deep down I reckon each person knows if they are laughing at something maliciously or not.

My personal worst dislike is bullying of any sort, especially when it is accepted as ok in institutions or even formalised as with dress-up hunting. As soon as that happens, we get Jimmy Savile situations or something like the Stoke City 'glove' abuse story.

As far as I am concerned people can tell jokes about anything they like..if I think it's offensive I'll just not find it funny. Are there limits? Well clearly there are limits to what wider society finds acceptable and some of those are rightly defined in law but for me it's a dangerous path if we start to 'ban' certain subjects re jokes because some find them offensive. It also depends on why the person laughing at the joke is laughing at it..just cos it's for example a sexist joke does not make the person laughing at it sexist..nor indeed the teller of the joke.

I guess I'm generally in favour of leaving it to the "audience" to decide what they find offensive or not, it's not for me to tell them.

Well t least that proves you are not a hypocrite, and being able to laugh in the face of adversity is a great quality - provided it is someone's own adversity, but not others.

I love a clever joke, but the British gallows humour goes too far - do we laugh at someone else getting leukemia, the ebola outbreak, Hillsboro, the Bradford fire, Auschwitz, ISIS beheadings, 9/11. Some do, people like Jim Davidson and Bernard Manning did.

There is a place, and a need, for crying too, so I cant go along with 'if you don't laugh you'll cry' on a blanket basis - yes with the car and the t-cut, and if you want to laugh at your own misfortune, but if the kid next door got run over, if a tube train gets bombed....?

Maybe political correctness goes too far sometimes, but deep down I reckon each person knows if they are laughing at something maliciously or not.

My personal worst dislike is bullying of any sort, especially when it is accepted as ok in institutions or even formalised as with dress-up hunting. As soon as that happens, we get Jimmy Savile situations or something like the Stoke City 'glove' abuse story.

I work on the principal that if its funny I will laugh at it, it I dont I wont but just because I can laugh at something doesnt mean I dont take something seriously... I laugh most at my own adversity, I am often found calling myself a numpty for doing silly things, I have often joked about something I am fighting for but always give 100% to the fight... I find life funny I find death funny and everything inbetween... some years ago my heart stopped when I was in the bathroom, I collapsed and my head crashed against the sink and broke it... when I came to I asked the wife if she had sent the coffin back... its how I deal with things... I dont want to be serious

I work on the principal that if its funny I will laugh at it, it I dont I wont but just because I can laugh at something doesnt mean I dont take something seriously... I laugh most at my own adversity, I am often found calling myself a numpty for doing silly things, I have often joked about something I am fighting for but always give 100% to the fight... I find life funny I find death funny and everything inbetween... some years ago my heart stopped when I was in the bathroom, I collapsed and my head crashed against the sink and broke it... when I came to I asked the wife if she had sent the coffin back... its how I deal with things... I dont want to be serious

You, and several others have dealt with how you can laugh at bad events in your own life, and that is admirable that you can find strength when you need it. You didn't really answer me about laughing at others disasters, whether personal tragedies or natural disasters.

Jokes about humus and drachmas are not going to offend anyone, but even if the audience laughs, is a joke about innocent people dying in some tragedy funny ? Are you able to tell me why you don't want to be serious, I am genuinely interested.

Archived