Anthony Grant signs

valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TommyMac

Hope he turns out to be a good signing but I never rated him at Southend or Alex.

Advert:

Guest TommyMac
He was excellent for Crewe (especially against us)

Really? All I remember of the two games last season was one crap team beating another crap team. I honestly can't say the two matches I witnessed made me think I wish we would sign Anthony Grant.

Advert:

if he's signed for us and our wage structure is that bad then it doesn't say much for crewe's does it.

Think Crewe's wage structure is league 2, ahead of where they will end up!

Advert:

Former Crewe man signs two-year deal.

A little surprised it's another midfielder but welcome to Vale Anthony!

This will mean that Lines will be off and gets an high earner off the wage bill to hopefully bring in a decent striker

An okay signing to solidify CM even more, guess it'll see Brown taking a more backseat role in terms of playing. A little surprising- thought strikers and a Marshall replacement would be priority.

This will mean that Lines will be off and gets an high earner off the wage bill to hopefully bring in a decent striker

Forgot about that, so thats good news as well. Will this also mean that Brown will be focusing solely on coaching this time round

Archived