onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Do you trust the board?

NLVMalc

His own money ? Plus afew odd millions that came from the man he sacked perhaps?

You make the mistake of giving credit to Bell for Rudge's success, which could have come under anyone - remember also that Bell did not appoint Rudge.

Can I ask you for an honest answer - what do you think Bill Bell would have done if OVF were around and blasting him Bratty-style at about the time he was threatening to close the club for mild criticism ?

They were around. Others will tell the stories if you wait.

Advert

It's a no brainer, 100%. There would be no club at all if it wasn't for the board. As Bea puts it 'In Micky we trust'. To all the SEO's, B&G's, PVSC's, ICI's, BBC's, CO-OP's, whatever you call yourselves, tik tok, £19.50 on the day.

You are driving the club to the wall by your divisive tactics, lies bullying and goodness knows what else The bumbling Bill Bratt, The obnoxious Oliver,The two faced chairman in waiting Lloyd The expensive Lemony Deakin and The manager who describes himself as thick sitting on the board... better than a soap opera, now if it was a stage play I would pay £19.50, but seeing as it is supposed to be a football club I'll give it a miss

You are driving the club to the wall by your divisive tactics, lies bullying and goodness knows what else The bumbling Bill Bratt, The obnoxious Oliver,The two faced chairman in waiting Lloyd The expensive Lemony Deakin and The manager who describes himself as thick sitting on the board... better than a soap opera, now if it was a stage play I would pay £19.50, but seeing as it is supposed to be a football club I'll give it a miss

please do give it a miss . stay away. no problem, just don't abuse those who want to support the vale,

It's a no brainer, 100%. There would be no club at all if it wasn't for the board. As Bea puts it 'In Micky we trust'. To all the SEO's, B&G's, PVSC's, ICI's, BBC's, CO-OP's, whatever you call yourselves, tik tok, £19.50 on the day.

mmmmm cant remember Lloyd being an original member of V2001, plus I would say that there would be no club if it wasnt for the 700+ shareholders who invested their money to help buy the club at the time, something BB and GO would do well to remember......

mmmmm cant remember Lloyd being an original member of V2001, plus I would say that there would be no club if it wasnt for the 700+ shareholders who invested their money to help buy the club at the time, something BB and GO would do well to remember......

Ian, there are some you just don't waste your keyboard on!:)

Ian, there are some you just don't waste your keyboard on!:)

I know, I really dont mind what people put on here, everyone is entitled to their opinion without abuse but it just irrates me that when the old "there wouldnt be a club without Bratt blah blah" gets trotted out, some people dont realise that if it wasnt for a very large majority of people there wouldnt be a club.

Bratt wasnt and never will have been the saviour of our club as much as people would like to think he was.

Don't worry, Wayne. The shifty fifty are running out of time, space and bandwidth. V2001 are here long term and it hurts them but one day they will wake up and smell the Coffee. It's for the good of Port Vale Football Club.

They've already been here long term, far too long, how can that be when they were only here for the interim. Another lie spouted by the board until their feet were under the table?

How is being midtable in division 4 with little investment and less paying customers after alienating 1500-2000 supporters good for the club?

Your idea of running a successful business is a funny one.

Don't worry, Wayne. The shifty fifty are running out of time, space and bandwidth. V2001 are here long term and it hurts them but one day they will wake up and smell the Coffee. It's for the good of Port Vale Football Club.

50? Season ticket sales are 1,000 down. Where does 50 come from?

Now as we are 1,000 down based on OFFICIAL sales figures, how do the board plug a £200k financial deficit?

Archived