onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fri 17th Apr 2015, Port Vale v Preston NE, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

I can see why we went for an unchanged team last night but I believe that Page should have had three teams in his mind for this week's fixtures.

3 really hard matches in 6 days needs a bit of thought as to who starts and how doesn't and changing 3-4 faces each game perhaps keeps the side fresher. You can't expect the same XI to play for 90 minutes in all three games. And, in any case, apart from 2-3 players, the rest are much of a muchness and on a similar level. But he's gone same again twice now so I don't know what he'll do on Friday. You would hope for the same high intensity game as MKDons but I doubt the lads can deliver yet again for the third time in 6 days unless he swaps 3-4. Team selection will be interersting.

Team choice will be crucial on Friday as there will be question marks already over the the fitness of Pope, Campion and O'Connor. Anyone know how far Byron is off at least making the bench? We're crying out for another striker at the moment as I just don't see where the goals are coming from.

That's my worry. We had plenty of neat build-up last night but it took a centre-half to get us the goal.

On the other hand that back line with Collins in it looks pretty solid and I'm sure 3 draws/clean sheets will see us safe.

We needed a Mr Pope last night great build up play but then nothing to aim at up front.

We have to play Marshall and coubilaly with dodds just behind willo. Im not willo biggest fan but if popes not fit then what else.

One positive is Collins amd duffy seem to work well together, just another cross from dickos side!!!

Just rang their ticket office, they've sold just over 1500 so far, so hoping for at least an amount between 2000-2500! Can't wait for this one, just hope we turn out in terms of numbers, atmosphere and performance!

Just rang their ticket office, they've sold just over 1500 so far, so hoping for at least an amount between 2000-2500! Can't wait for this one, just hope we turn out in terms of numbers, atmosphere and performance!

Ringing the opposition's ticket office - I like your style!!

I hope you shouted The Wonder of You down the phone.

Its do or die time if Gillingham can score twice against them so can we.

Hope the fans turn.out ill be there as my night off with me lad and nephews ,same encouragement as v Mk dons but lots more folk please.

My team well i feel Coublay has a lot to offer One change no Campion Coublay for Campion if Pope is ready then.he has go in.the team.as no forwards r putting the ball in the onion.bag cteating anxiety at the back .

M Oconnor will score hopefully it will be the catalyst to Vales best performance since Burton.at home a very long time ago .

Its 11 v 11 our 11s motivation must be greater than.theres big ask but most people r challenged daily and deliver.

Its do or die time if Gillingham can score twice against them so can we.

Hope the fans turn.out ill be there as my night off with me lad and nephews ,same encouragement as v Mk dons but lots more folk please.

My team well i feel Coublay has a lot to offer One change no Campion Coublay for Campion if Pope is ready then.he has go in.the team.as no forwards r putting the ball in the onion.bag cteating anxiety at the back .

M Oconnor will score hopefully it will be the catalyst to Vales best performance since Burton.at home a very long time ago .

Its 11 v 11 our 11s motivation must be greater than.theres big ask but most people r challenged daily and deliver.

i'll be there as usual in the railway stand hoping for at least a point and if we play as well as we did against mk then we might get all three but its a big ask against the cheats, oh for three points.

Archived