onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

page out now

steauavaliant

Advert

I think some people are hanging a lot of hope on Rösler still wanting the job just because he applied for it once a few years ago when he was an unknown quantity as a manager.

His stock has risen massively since then.

The last thing we need is a Chairman who makes a knee jerk decision.

A few seconds and we would have got a point that would have been really significant.

Page is probably a good coach but not ready for Management because he is a negative tactician.

Keep everything as it is Mr Chairman but change Page's mindset to play with an emphasis on attack.

Then at the end of the season sack Grew, Glover and if the new Manager doesn't want Page then him too.

You have to be out of your head if you think Rosler would take this job now. An all round great manager and lets face it I think his budget will be too much for NS's liking. I do think he would be an excellent asset too gain at Port Vale F.C, however I genuinely see Mr Smurfwaite sticking with Page.

The last thing we need is a Chairman who makes a knee jerk decision.

A few seconds and we would have got a point that would have been really significant.

Page is probably a good coach but not ready for Management because he is a negative tactician.

Keep everything as it is Mr Chairman but change Page's mindset to play with an emphasis on attack.

Then at the end of the season sack Grew, Glover and if the new Manager doesn't want Page then him too.

Keep page? we have lost 6 league games in a row and 7 in 8, this is not knee jerk at all.

Rosler may have applied but I would imagine the meeting with Smurf would have gone like this.

So Mr Smurthwaite I understand vou vant Port Vale in ein Chompionship ya?

How much money is dire vor players?

Smurfwaite: Money for players? You must be kidding mate.

But vere must be money vur manager?

Smurthwaite: Of course, £22,000 per year with a company car.

Ah, ze Audi s5, Bmw 718 or Porsche 911?

Smurthwaite: na, a red Nissan Micra, K-Reg, 1 previous owner. Would you like a choc ice?

Goodbye Mr Smurthwaite.

I think some people are hanging a lot of hope on Rösler still wanting the job just because he applied for it once a few years ago when he was an unknown quantity as a manager.

His stock has risen massively since then.

Correct- there's somewhere between very little and sod all chance now

Archived