onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signing new players

yorky valiant

Advert

Now we have Adams on the board we can sign players! We have 2 weeks till the players come back for pre season training who will he realistically sign! My three who I'll think he'll sign is : hamza bencherif, Lloyd owusu and leon knight! Who does everyone else think will sign?

If his past record is anything to go by ..............no one of any substance ===

journeymen and free transfers

mid table obscurity

no money

possibly staving of administration for 6 months

Bratt, Oliver, Lloyds - I hate the lot of you

Micky - what the f*** have you done

We stay mid table and they can continue to screw what they want out of the club,thank god i stayed strong and continued to starve em out(this is the only thing that will get rid,it's a shame some are to dumb to realise it)

if you couldnt give a ***** then dont read or post on it. You need to get a grip. The board are here to stay. Im distraught, you are, and so are many others.

But thats it. Protest all you like. Make 50 coffins, its not going to make any difference.

"starve them out" wont work. there will still be 4000-4500 there, and it will all fizzle out. i can see it.

Im not going. ive decided that. But one thing i wont do is hijack every thread ranting at anybody who dare talk about football or be positive in anyway.

I hope there is 4,000 there tbh,as i am sure they will need 5,500 to break even maybe more:yes:

I hope there is 4,000 there tbh,as i am sure they will need 5,500 to break even maybe more:yes:
Especially with the mega money contract they gave Adams when they did a panic deal before the EGM. Plus theres Perry Deakin's wages and the council loan repayments.

They will need a huge increase in attendances this season to get anywhere near break even.

You know what. like Aston Villa, when the fuss dies down, things return to normal.

If the Vale are in the top 3 and winning, they will get 5,500. There are a good 200 on here that will not - but there are those that will.

Ive said i wont go, and i will not - but fair play to all those that do.

How long is it goin to take for everyone to realise that MO will not get in. The board WILL NOT allow it to happen. Unless somebody else comes in we will be stuck in this situation

when will people realise its about getting the vile ****ers out

Now we have Adams on the board we can sign players! We have 2 weeks till the players come back for pre season training who will he realistically sign! My three who I'll think he'll sign is : hamza bencherif, Lloyd owusu and leon knight! Who does everyone else think will sign?

Difficult to guess, but one things for certain he will have already been in touch with some of the ones he wants..

Exciting times ahead...

Archived