onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 2 Crawley 3 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Sorry to say this vale but that was dreadful :(. Playing good for half an hour is not acceptable :(. We might as well say good bye to the playoffs this season because we are too inconsistent and we are simply not good enough. Just shows how much we miss Inniss at Vale. :(. We should start giving players a chance such as Nimely and Andoh and Deen Conteh :). I want to see what these young players have got that we haven't seen yet at the Vale :).

Sorry to say this vale but that was dreadful :(. Playing good for half an hour is not acceptable :(. We might as well say good bye to the playoffs this season because we are too inconsistent and we are simply not good enough. Just shows how much we miss Inniss at Vale. :(. We should start giving players a chance such as Nimely and Andoh and Deen Conteh :). I want to see what these young players have got that we haven't seen yet at the Vale

I agree, but 30 minutes thats a bit generous mate :laugh: I'd say we were decent until we scored, then relaxed and thought the game was won.

Sorry to say this vale but that was dreadful :(. Playing good for half an hour is not acceptable :(. We might as well say good bye to the playoffs this season because we are too inconsistent and we are simply not good enough. Just shows how much we miss Inniss at Vale. :(. We should start giving players a chance such as Nimely and Andoh and Deen Conteh :). I want to see what these young players have got that we haven't seen yet at the Vale :).

The play-offs were never a realistic possibility in the first place for anyone without magic in their head.

Adams and Grew were already here. Bratt gave Adams a massively inflated contract when Adams came back with his tail between his legs from Sheffield to try and appease the anti-V2001 sentiment the desperate phucking idiot.

Robertson was signed from a L1 team

Glover wasn't though. I can only imagine it was Smurfs bright idea to bring him back for some reason. Cheapest option perhaps. At this moment in time Vale are going absolutely nowhere. Don't get me wrong, it's perhaps an achievement somewhat to finish mid-table this season but as it stands I can't sit here and say that the future looks too bright for Port Vale.

I agree, but 30 minutes thats a bit generous mate :laugh: I'd say we were decent until we scored, then relaxed and thought the game was won.

I was pleased to come in at 2-1 for half time :). I was expecting us to batter them though. No offense to Crawley fc. But they played poor in the first half till they scored. We should of had put 3 or 4 goals past them at least. They looked dodgy at times at the back like we did as well.

We gave up too early :(. Crawley were an average side but they deserved it more than we did. We didn't even look bothered or interested to try and win or get a point. Crawley looked more interested in getting the win to be fair and they put more effort than we did. We still don't run forward enough and just keep passing it back and hoofing it up the pitch. Also we don't close them down enough. We gave them too much time on the ball as usual.

It's easy to say in hindsight, but I didn't like the look of the team from the off. It now seems McGiven is the common denominator in some of our recent defensive horror shows and I'm afraid him, Duffy, Yates and Dickinson can go now for me as it would be impossible for us to defend any worse. Without Byron, it was ridiculous to drop Williamson and play with just Pope, we just become too slow and lethargic and lack any real thrust going forward. If anything, he should have dropped Pope, gone with Dodds and Williamson and put Lloyd on the wing. This is poor from Page at the moment, our home form has been dreadful as we are being completely outwitted tactically by the opposition. We never get anything from Sheffield so I'm writing off that game, so we could be looking nervously over our shoulders as I think we're still 2 wins away from safety. We definitely need a new management team behind Page if he does stay.....even in the warm ups we are doing the same things as 5/6 years ago because of Grew and Glover. We urgently need an injection of new ideas and enthusiasm and I personally would love to see Uwe Rosler in charge, as the Brentford team he got to the top of the league was excellent.

Why? 'Cause he's right?

What have Liverpool or Anfield got to do with Port Vale, it's players or it's Chairman? Doha is probably one of them sad acts that has Port Vale in his life and absolutely nothing else, and therefore thinks that his opinion on everything Vale is the only one that counts. What a numpty.

Archived