onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stand Closures for Crawley

MattW

Two issues.

You comment that you will invest more if fans turned-up Saturday. They didn't and now you won't fund loanee. Fair enough, I say.

But to close RS 24 hours before match is a joke and does nothing to encourage the fans that you have actually got.

You seem to be connecting the 2

Tonight decision could not be taken until 2pm yesterday

Advert

How can he make us enemies? Yeah I hate it when my enemies put millions of their hard earned money into the club I love, I wish I had a hell of alot more enemies in that case! Jesus wept.

Chill out and take my comments for how they were intended...constructively. I don't want fans berating Norman, I hate it. I fear the impact it will have. Remove the anger and passion and re-read my original post, bearing in mind the failings of V2001. What you can't do, which they did, was go into a defensive stubborn stance and stop listening to the fans. The moment you start arguing with them and blaming them (which is exactly what V2001 did) then it can only end badly, i.e. Smurf leaves us in the s**t, or crowds continue to fall....who wins then?

He may be right, I'm sure the attendance on Saturday infuriated him, I get that...but he has a responsibility to achieve the end goal (before you reply, I agree, so do the fans) and that is to increase attendances (revenue) and ultimately deliver the promotion he's committed to. Even if it is the fans fault, don't go out in public and say as much. Vent in the office, to your staff, to your wife and kids etc...but don't go to the press and tell the fans that because of them, we won't achieve x y and z.

Next season to close it all together, unless we get any big cup games or matches where we expect a bumper crowd. But only if the rest of the Lorne Street is fully up and running.

That way you retain the crowd around all the sides of the ground, those who move have a option of the Bycars, Padock or Lorne Street.

Can only agree. People who are in the Rs can move, there's enough empty seats.

I support you smurf!

Yes I know

Lets stop trying to run this as a business and one of a rich boy play thing

Happy now

I've been here a lot longer than you and will be here many years after you've ****ed off.

You're moving me and my elderly relatives to a place we don't want to sit so you can save 5 grand. Are we that skint?

He's a little idea Norm; stop criticising loyal fans and ****ing them off and read a dummies guide to PR.

Oh dear me, you are just like a politician, avoiding the question....that makes you a ******* ****** smurf.

You have been on RS numerous times slating fans for low attendances, in the sentinel & now your latest rant.

I put the question to you once again....

Do you honestly believe slagging fans off is the best way to build your fanbase??

I've been here a lot longer than you and will be here many years after you've ****ed off.

You're moving me and my elderly relatives to a place we don't want to sit so you can save 5 grand. Are we that skint?

He's a little idea Norm; stop criticising loyal fans and ****ing them off and read a dummies guide to PR.

5 grand pays a decent players wages for two weeks.

I say shut up and move

I do see your point but I can also see Norman simply trying every angle he can to see what response he gets and like I said earlier none of us can question his commitment or passion since he took over if only as fans we could show some too I think is his thinking but let's face it there's a hell of alot more right in the club than wrong right now.

Yeah, as long as you're ok, the rest of us will just stick to drifting between League 1 and 2 with the odd spell in administration. I sometimes wonder why I bother and I've been going for longer than I remember, so God knows what NS must feel like.

And one for you

If l resort to your level of dialogue l will not deserve or be running Vale

Yeah, as long as you're ok, the rest of us will just stick to drifting between League 1 and 2 with the odd spell in administration. I sometimes wonder why I bother and I've been going for longer than I remember, so God knows what NS must feel like.

We'll drifting in Leagues 1 and 2 because we have a chairman not willing to invest 40k because fans didn't show up on his command.

Annoying people and saving 5 grand will not get us promoted.

We'll drifting in Leagues 1 and 2 because we have a chairman not willing to invest 40k because fans didn't show up on his command.

Annoying people and saving 5 grand will not get us promoted.

Are you serious? Have you not seen the levels of investment he has already put into this club? Of the like we haven't seen in decades!?

Archived