onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf fallen out of love with the Messiah ?

blackdog

I think he proved that when it came to it he did it to be successful at football, the very focal point of what all managers strive for.

Stop talking 'cack' and take the haters with you ;)

He isnt your father is he?

I dont hate adams, I disliked what he did as a board member what he did on the field [kick and run football] worked but what he did in the boardroom was to breath life into the rotting corpse of management by smoke and cracked mirrors. He papered over the cracks of the effluvia that ruled by deceit and in doing so he became as rotten as what he protected.

Advert

For all I supported him at the time there is no way in the world Mo would have put the money in to the club the chairman has.

The club is now in the best place it could be thanks to the chairman, Adams and the players who contributed.

Now we've moved on with Page after Micky did the very honourable thing and stood aside.

When you jump to conclusions you really do take a flying leap... you have no idea what mo would or could have done, you can only guess like the rest of us.

If adams was honourable he wouldnt have joined the board, if he hadnt he would have lost his exaggerated salary perhaps.

He didnt leave, in my opinion, to be honourable he left because his tactics were failing, his style was boring and he wanted a better job, which he didnt get, at "bigger" club.

He did what was needed but Im happy he left..... and I wont be genuflecting if he happens to walk by.

Honourable thing!!!!!! he jumped ship after the stick he got from Vale fans at gresty rd,:yes:

Rubbish, he got stick from loons everywhere, it's part of being a footballer and manager. If that's your logic he would have chosen to leave long before.

He certainly didn't have to walk out on his big contract after all the positive stuff he'd done for us! ;)

better to have a brain cell that's 2 more than you... you never know you may & I only say MAY found 1 inside the saw dust in your head....if you can dig deep enough,

I can't argue with stupidity, so it's pointkess arguing with you, you stick with Ray and Geo, you were all made for each other. To coin a phrase of another poster in relation to your hatred of Adams who will go down as a hero of the club it's quite simply 'pathetic'.

He isnt your father is he?

I dont hate adams, I disliked what he did as a board member what he did on the field [kick and run football] worked but what he did in the boardroom was to breath life into the rotting corpse of management by smoke and cracked mirrors. He papered over the cracks of the effluvia that ruled by deceit and in doing so he became as rotten as what he protected.

I've missed all the rubbish you chat, still at least you aren't sticking the knife in on the chairman, welcome back you little ray of sunshine!

Highest win percentage from a Vale manager in decades. Since Tom Morgan in the 1930s, in fact. 3rd highest of all time (4th if you include Rob Page). But, yeah, let's slate him.

You can prove anything with statistics! He clearly wasn't a better manager than Rudge, and I would debate whether he was better than Horton (but that is probably for another day).

I can't argue with stupidity' date=' so it's pointkess arguing with you, you stick with Ray and Geo, you were all made for each other. To coin a phrase of another poster in relation to your hatred of Adams who will go down as a hero of the club it's quite simply 'pathetic'.[/quote']

Thanks a lot....higher than brain-dead or I should say brain washed.....oooooops still looking in the sawdust.:laugh:

Archived