onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 28th Feb 2015, Notts County v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself

Fosse69

Advert

Notts County have just signed Jamal Campbell Ryce on loan.

He ran us ragged last season against Notts and when he played earlier in the season against Sheff Utd.

I aren't that concerned although as you say he has been a threat to us before BUT let them worry about our Marshall and Moore thats what i say

It will take a lot longer if you go up to junction 24 as you will have to crawl your way into Nottingham. I use the road to Junction 23 every I come over and it can take 15 minutes it can take 30 it's luck of the draw. It will take at least 30 minutes via junction 24 in my opinion.

Just trying to help!

Ignore this as it is rubbish. God knows what I was on when I posted it! I got my junction numbers mixed up - just go via junction 24 roadworks suspended at the moment. Cheers

Beginning to think a repeat of last season's final position is on the cards.

Interesting that the 6th spot is rapidly becoming the only one up for grabs like last year.

our final placing will depend on the results of those teams around us as well as accumulating a few points our selves.

Looking forwards to this first game ive been.since Crewe at home and Chesterfield away which results wise and performance wise were very unpleasant.

Team well looking forwards to witnessing seeing the new lad .

Team picks itself although u could always pop dodds in if u want keep it tight instead of Williamson .

Lets hope he puts it in from two yards this year last year was a joke 2-0 and got hammered 4-2 in the end.

Up the Vale

Archived