onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oh dear Micky.

Howjy04

Advert

Micky brought good times back to the Vale after years of pain, he got us promoted and gave us a winning side.

He will always have my respect and thanks for that. Best manager since Rudgie.

Spot on Tranmere were going down faster than my Wrights Pie on a Saturday afternoon. Hopefully they will stay up, every confidence MA will them round.

He did well but is an extremely limited manager that's past his best as he is showing with tranmere.

Adams has had four promotions with four different clubs. Three of those clubs had financial problems when he took over & yet he still turned the clubs around & made them a success.

Tranmere were in the bottom two of the basement league when he took over & according to my "in-laws" who are die hard fans Adams will keep them in the league which compared to before his appointment, looked impossible.

Not bad for a manager with limited ability, just think what Adams could have achieved had he been any good!

Adams has had four promotions with four different clubs. Three of those clubs had financial problems when he took over & yet he still turned the clubs around & made them a success.

Tranmere were in the bottom two of the basement league when he took over & according to my "in-laws" who are die hard fans Adams will keep them in the league which compared to before his appointment, looked impossible.

Not bad for a manager with limited ability, just think what Adams could have achieved had he been any good!

Tranmere have really climbed the table since his appointment haven't they? Considering the amount of players he's signed, all bound to be on high wages for league 2 football. Also until the last two games they've played all the sides around them and failed to win any. Look on their forum they clearly aren't impressed. I still maintain he's a limited manager, he's great when the clubs on it's **** as we were but as soon as he has to push the club onto the next level; pushing for league 1 promotion he's completely out of his depth tactically and in the transfer window. He's also a pretty awful man as well. He did well for us very well but he's extremely limited.

Adams probably will keep them in the league but with that side and the players he's signed that shouldn't be at all difficult.

I know we might of won more than 1 away game in nearly a year..

Tranmere have really climbed the table since his appointment haven't they? Considering the amount of players he's signed, all bound to be on high wages for league 2 football. Also until the last two games they've played all the sides around them and failed to win any. Look on their forum they clearly aren't impressed. I still maintain he's a limited manager, he's great when the clubs on it's **** as we were but as soon as he has to push the club onto the next level; pushing for league 1 promotion he's completely out of his depth tactically and in the transfer window. He's also a pretty awful man as well. He did well for us very well but he's extremely limited.

Adams probably will keep them in the league but with that side and the players he's signed that shouldn't be at all difficult.

I'm dealing in facts whist you're dealing in hearsay & opinions.

You state that the players Adams has signed are "all bound to be on high wages for league 2" What are you basing that comment on?

You go on to say that Adams is "also a pretty awful man as well" Is this your opinion & if so what are you basing that on? Or is it hearsay & again I ask what are you basing this on?

You admit Adams did well for us & he's great when a club is struggling but maintain he is limited. Well the same could be said of Tony Pullis & Eddie Howe but both have done very well in their careers & are sought after by other clubs. Adams wasn't out of work for very long & despite your sarcasm about Tranmere having really climbed the league since his appointment, according to my in-laws they have lost just 6 games out of 19 since his arrival. Hardly relegation form & a dramatic improvement on the bottom 2 league position Tranmere were in when Adams took over. To criticise somebody 4 months into a job at a club that has been on the slide & struggling since 2009 is harsh to say the least.

As I said before, Adams has achieved 4 promotion at 4 different clubs, 3 of whom had financial troubles. He has managed at every level winning several Manager of the Season & Manager of the Month awards. There are current Managers working at higher levels than Adams at Tranmere who haven't achieved what he has.

There are fans at Stoke who think that Pulis was limited despite the success he brought to the club as in deed you think that Adams is limited. At the end of the day it's down to opinion, but the fact remains: If Adams was as limited in his ability as you state we would still be a struggling side today & probably playing against Tranmere Rovers rather than just talking about them.

I think your obviously hatred of Adams will always cloud your judgement despite whatever he achieves in the game.

I'm dealing in facts whist you're dealing in hearsay & opinions.

You state that the players Adams has signed are "all bound to be on high wages for league 2" What are you basing that comment on?

You go on to say that Adams is "also a pretty awful man as well" Is this your opinion & if so what are you basing that on? Or is it hearsay & again I ask what are you basing this on?

You admit Adams did well for us & he's great when a club is struggling but maintain he is limited. Well the same could be said of Tony Pullis & Eddie Howe but both have done very well in their careers & are sought after by other clubs. Adams wasn't out of work for very long & despite your sarcasm about Tranmere having really climbed the league since his appointment, according to my in-laws they have lost just 6 games out of 19 since his arrival. Hardly relegation form & a dramatic improvement on the bottom 2 league position Tranmere were in when Adams took over. To criticise somebody 4 months into a job at a club that has been on the slide & struggling since 2009 is harsh to say the least.

As I said before, Adams has achieved 4 promotion at 4 different clubs, 3 of whom had financial troubles. He has managed at every level winning several Manager of the Season & Manager of the Month awards. There are current Managers working at higher levels than Adams at Tranmere who haven't achieved what he has.

There are fans at Stoke who think that Pulis was limited despite the success he brought to the club as in deed you think that Adams is limited. At the end of the day it's down to opinion, but the fact remains: If Adams was as limited in his ability as you state we would still be a struggling side today & probably playing against Tranmere Rovers rather than just talking about them.

I think your obviously hatred of Adams will always cloud your judgement despite whatever he achieves in the game.

Excellent post

The Paddock Tranmere message board has gone from 'Adams Out' to ' Adams has lost the plot'.Something about getting a forward as opposed to a much needed centre half.

Not Mr wonderful, :ohmy: he should have been at meadow lane yesterday to see a winning team,

Ohhhhhh he signed those players!!!!!

If Page can get them to play & keep a clean sheet....how come Mr wonderful failed? :razz:

Archived