onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

fixture list

TWIGGY

Who cares, it beets gardening and shopping, and even better still i will not have to see MC waving his hands about and all his disciples screaming his name...............

Cant wait to see all you parasites come crawling back, once things start to improve, and lets face it it cant get any worse!

Are you calling me a parasite ?

Advert

Who cares, it beets gardening and shopping, and even better still i will not have to see MC waving his hands about and all his disciples screaming his name...............

Cant wait to see all you parasites come crawling back, once things start to improve, and lets face it it cant get any worse!

**you will be disappointed by me then NOTGUILTY , as i will not set foot inside vale park while that filth remain **

It doesn't make sense to call someone a parasite based on that description of their nature.

With only a day to go before the new fixtures are out I'm finding it very sad to see how little interest there is in them, it's usually buzzing with excitement with everyone having an input in who we want first and when Torquay away is..etc, but no, this is what those fuc kers have done to everyone, they've completely drained everyone's interest and passion! Bas tards!

With only a day to go before the new fixtures are out I'm finding it very sad to see how little interest there is in them, it's usually buzzing with excitement with everyone having an input in who we want first and when Torquay away is..etc, but no, this is what those fuc kers have done to everyone, they've completely drained everyone's interest and passion! Bas tards!

I have just booked to fly to Spain during the first few fixtures, I usually go earlier, thought this time I would just choose the cheapest flights and did not wait for the fixture list!

Not Guilty

A parasite is something that draws form and benefits from at the expense of others.

Something that bleeds something else dry.

A person who lives off or exploits others.

A person who puts little in but draws much more out to the detriment of a business which is in dire straights.

Mmmm. Anybody spring to mind?

Actually, thinking about it, it would be great to play either Crawley or AFC Wimbledon and be a part of their history in their first ever league game - and perhaps get some TV coverage ?

Disagree.

You thinking that would be "Great" is a sign of the times i suppose.

Secondly, name me one game in league 2 which has been covered live on Sky on the opening day of the season??

It doesnt happen.

Archived