onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Re: Sims

Santa

Can't argue with most of that. If I was Sims I'd be in reception everyday until I got what I needed, not joining in with the juvenile mud-slinging we've become used to.

More urgency Sims please and don't get embroiled in *** for tat via the Sentinel. I'd hope we were getting a group with more sense and decorum...Chaudry can be added to that. Be bigger men for Gods sake and rise above it professionally and oust this board with dignity and grace

Advert

I am all for change and I want Mark Simms on the boad asap, however I feel that the openness of the press release is exactly what we have been wanting from the board in the past, yet you still feel the need to criticise.

Mo and his team have labelled similar criticisim to the Vale board in the past and we have slatted the board. I feel a bit of balance is required.

I now hope Mark can just get on with getting on the baord so we can see the full picture. Its a great opportunity and one we dont want to miss.

yet you still feel the need to criticise

Lets play a game

Who was in the paper last week questioning Mark Simms need for due dilligence and speed of decision

a) Glenn Oliver

b) Glenn Oliver

c) Glenn Oliver

Do you just not get it ?

So, the best the board can do is try and make it as difficult as possible for Mr Sims to check the books. I wonder why that is? Is this the same board that took over this club on this V2001 principle:

10.Be open, honest, professional and accountable Show integrity, be approachable and accessible to supporters and shareholders, and join with them in building a club to be proud of in every way.

Quite frankly, with these clowns in charge, I hope the club suffers a long, slow, painful death and takes them down with it.

MS should tell them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine. He is more successful in business than any of the current board put together. The condescending ***** bags.

The Port Vale Football Club I used to support is no longer recognisable.

I ****ing hate that football club at the moment. I really do..... Can you tell?

All that statement says is that they have absolutely no plan to accept Mark Sims onto the board and they are trying evrything possible to alienate him

These three cockroaches make my ****ing stomach churn

Can't argue with most of that. If I was Sims I'd be in reception everyday until I got what I needed, not joining in with the juvenile mud-slinging we've become used to.

More urgency Sims please and don't get embroiled in *** for tat via the Sentinel. I'd hope we were getting a group with more sense and decorum...Chaudry can be added to that. Be bigger men for Gods sake and rise above it professionally and oust this board with dignity and grace

I,d agree with all that LV. Sick of the mudslinging there throwing at each other. I can understand Mark being upset though.

So in effect they expect the fans to vote for Stan Meigh in a Micky Adams mask and deny Robbie Williams the clubs biggest shareholder access to the books and insult Mark Sims a sponsor who has put more into the club than

any of the Directors.

This "fit and proper" test not unlike being police clear and if Mark Sims has already sent in his part then Lodey better sign the clubs part and send it in

not put it on hold...the Robbie Williams legal team stuff is a formality and

can be sorted.....the sponsored representative of Robbie Williams should have immediate access to the books.

It is clear that despite beind elected by the clubs owners and sponsored by the clubs biggest single shareholder that the no confidence Directors are

intending to block Mark Sims from doing "due dilligence" and seeing the books...it is also obvious that along with Lemony Deakin both the financial controller and Bill Lodey are not to be trusted......Robbie Williams needs to send his people in for a proper criminal investigation and forensic audit.....

and an EGM needs to be called.

How come a trio of skint directors who were given a massive no vote of confidence can make it very difficult for a millionaire vale fan who wants to help turn around our failing and dying club, how do they get away with it and more importantly why do they do it if they want what's best for our club?

I can confirm that this statement was written by Glenn Oliver, also, that this statement is old news with things moving on since Glenn wrote it.

I would just like to point out also that Glenn is working up North somewhere so is away from the club.

Bratt & Deakin are in Cyprus so are away from the club

Lloyd is in the states so is away from the club

You say that things have moved on. In what we have they moved on?

I,d agree with all that LV. Sick of the mudslinging there throwing at each other. I can understand Mark being upset though.

The whole thing is embarrassing and neither side is covering itself in glory.

Unless it is good news or some sort of progress I don't want to hear about it.

Neither party likes one another - old news, sick of hearing it, just sort my effing club out!!! Aggh

No that's off my chest I better get back to work.....

Lets play a game

Who was in the paper last week questioning Mark Simms need for due dilligence and speed of decision

a) Glenn Oliver

b) Glenn Oliver

c) Glenn Oliver

Do you just not get it ?

There is the need for a speedy decision yet the club have not received the fundimental basics. Mark is a busy man I know, but at least we should not, if possible, be leaving himself open to criticism from the board. It palys into their hands.

so the club slate mark for putting comment in the press by putting comment IN THE PRESS THEMSELVES ! you couldnt make it up.

No - MS puts a load of stuff in the Press criticising the club, so PVFC use the same outlet to reach the same people that MS was trying to reach, to explain the club's perspective. Nothing wrong with that.

Archived