onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup 2014/15

For Us All

Advert

2-4 now to Bradford! Gotta hand it to them, it's not the first time they've beaten a big club in a Cup competition. That result is quite staggering.

now that is a cracking result, how nice that Bradford have stuffed Chelsea, bet queeny will be well chuffed and the special one is embarrased is he, aah didums.

Was a weekend for the under-dogs for sure. All credit to Bolton, they rode their luck in the 2nd half at times but in the end were well worth their replay. Still fancy Liverpool to go through as I'm sure Bolton will be a bit more open at home, but they will also rightly fancy their chances.

Had that been Liverpool only getting a 0-0 draw at Cambridge and Balotelli firing blanks as 'world-class' Falcao did then the same three or four vultures would have been out in force on here.

United's tempo is so slow that it's painful to watch even for neutrals at times. Huge credit to a very organized and well drilled Cambridge side though.

Dippers 0 Bolton 0

Had that been Man United only getting a 0-0 draw at home to Bolton and firing blanks then the same vulture would have been out in force on here.

Liverpool's tempo is so slow that it's painful to watch even for neutrals at times. Huge credit to a very organized and well drilled Bolton side though.

Dippers 0 Bolton 0

Had that been Man United only getting a 0-0 draw at home to Bolton and firing blanks then the same vulture would have been out in force on here.

Liverpool's tempo is so slow that it's painful to watch even for neutrals at times. Huge credit to a very organized and well drilled Bolton side though.

Would have been nice for Emile Heskey to score the winner but Lennie's doing a brilliant job at Bolton.

Will you ever have a better chance of winning it TP?:unsure:

Stoke must hae a reasonable chance, they have a manager who s not known for underestimating opposition and even if they find Rochdale tricky, I'm certain they will get though.

It'll all depend on the draw, don't forget Manchester United are still there, and what would be nice for tams like Stoke, Leicester. West Ham and Palace iss if United draw the dippers at home and thrash them again, then get drawn away to one of the dangerous mid-table Prem sides.

Dippers 0 Bolton 0

I'm delighted just how mad and bitter I seem to make you. It pleases me just how pathetic you really are. Here's to you and the rest of your pathetic existence! :D

I'm delighted just how mad and bitter I seem to make you. It pleases me just how pathetic you really are. Here's to you and the rest of your pathetic existence! :D

Actually, you are of no importance to me whatsoever except as an amusement.

Your 28 posts on this thread prove who is a bit of a loonbucket, 4 in a row in places. Your words above show who is mad and bitter, which makes it all the more funny.

Pram time....which is bad news for you as most of your toys have been thrown out, the Suarez teeth, the plastic shoulder chip, the map of how to get to Vale Park in case the dippers get drawn there in the cup one year, the little bin with a picky of Derek hatton on it ...ahhhh,bless. :rolleyes::laugh:

But that's just it though. The notion seems to be here that I'm so biased and can't accept criticism, which is nonsense. But I always stood by my opinion that Liverpool didn't suddenly just become a poor team, and that once certain players found there feet, along with the whole club adapting to losing Suarez who was irreplaceable, that they would be alright. Things should and will only get better once Sturridge is back in the side too, though obviously how his season has gone so far you will never be quite sure until he's actually on the pitch.

You can't take criticism of Liverpool to be fair though ;)

Even Stoke nearly succumb to a shock in the last round against Wrexham so tomorrow isn't a forgone conclusion. Though surviving that may have been the wake up call they needed and may be more alert for Rochdale.

If Arsenal can survive today I think they will be runaway favourites.

Archived