onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Arsene Wenger

Jacko51

I can't remember the exact stat but it was something like 1 win in the last 23 games against teams at the top. That's a shocking record.

Wenger can't build a defence and in my opinion he has been overrated as a manager. Good yes, but doesn't deserve to be remembered as one of the best.

Advert

I can't remember the exact stat but it was something like 1 win in the last 23 games against teams at the top. That's a shocking record.

Wenger can't build a defence and in my opinion he has been overrated as a manager. Good yes, but doesn't deserve to be remembered as one of the best.

They are decent with the ball going forward but are exposed against the top teams because they don't work hard enough to get it back when they lose it.

To be fair, Twitters, he has achieved more than most and until the last couple of seasons, he's done it on an extremely low net spend whilst paying for the fabulous new stadium. He also went through a complete season unbeaten in the League which is more than Taggart and the Special One have done.

Anyway, this thread was not about his record, nor was it intended as an opportunity for Stoke fans to whinge about him saying nasty things about the Mighty Potters. It was to ask whether or not people thought that laughing about his actions on Sunday was an acceptable response to an action which, had it been committed by someone like Di Canio, Pardew or Pulis would have had the media in meltdown.

Mourinho is a class act. Good to the see the 'Special one' bossing at the top of the Premier League again, back at the summit.

Wenger's record against Mourinho before the game told you everything you needed to know. 0 wins in 11 attempts. Now it's no wins in 12 attempts. Arsenal have no bottle when it comes to playing against the title contenders. That's already been shown during yesterday's game, and against both Liverpool and Citeh last season when they were routed on several occasions.

Mou has had Wenger and his Arsenal team on toast yet again.:laugh:

Stoke were first mentioned by beasty77 for the record.

...and seeing Wenger lose it because he's been outsmarted by Mourinho yet again was amusing to say the least.

Interesting...but not surprising...to see a Sjoke fan class a bad tackle as "been outsmarted"!

Overrated??Haahahaha..You do make me laugh. He's won more in 1 season, (98 & 2002) than most clubs have won in 50 odd years..Wenger is one of the best. So stop been silly. You really are a silly sad little man..

Overrated??Haahahaha..You do make me laugh. He's won more in 1 season, (98 & 2002) than most clubs have won in 50 odd years..Wenger is one of the best. So stop been silly. You really are a silly sad little man..

And you're a typical deluded Gooner. Never won a European trophy, only won two titles, won one trophy in 9 years. Nowhere near the likes of Mourinho or Ferguson let alone Brian Clough or Shankly/Paisley.

One of the best? Not even close.

And you're a typical deluded Gooner. Never won a European trophy, only won two titles, won one trophy in 9 years. Nowhere near the likes of Mourinho or Ferguson let alone Brian Clough or Shankly/Paisley.

One of the best? Not even close.

Never won a European trophy??? Do you want to check that again Twitter??

2 league titles?? Again do you want check that again Twitter??

You really do make yourself sound stupid..

I'd hardly say obsessed but yes there has been several threads, I guess recently it's the fact that Wenger was allowed to make several slanderous remarks about the club around the time of the Shawcross incident and the 12/18 months afterwards without reproach, whilst being the manager of the dirtiest team in Premier League history.

That's rich coming from a Stoke fan. As Wenger rightly said when Tiny was in charge, the only team in the premiership that played Rugby. Arsenal have achieved more than Stoke since Wenger has been there than Stoke have achieved in their whole history. Get over it.

Never won a European trophy??? Do you want to check that again Twitter??

2 league titles?? Again do you want check that again Twitter??

You really do make yourself sound stupid..

My bad, Arsene Wenger hasn't won European trophy. Thought you meant Arsenal hadn't..

Mourinho is a class act. Good to the see the 'Special one' bossing at the top of the Premier League again, back at the summit.

Wenger's record against Mourinho before the game told you everything you needed to know. 0 wins in 11 attempts. Now it's no wins in 12 attempts. Arsenal have no bottle when it comes to playing against the title contenders. That's already been shown during yesterday's game, and against both Liverpool and Citeh last season when they were routed on several occasions.

Mou has had Wenger and his Arsenal team on toast yet again.:laugh:

You must be joking! Mourinho class? Crass more like.

Here's a good example if you like - Mourinho commits sneak attack on Real Madrid coach (who at the time, let it be said, was known to be suffering from cancer):

Just one example of the Special One's superior character.

Archived