onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Starve em out- hold your line!

Advert

Please everyone who signed up, hold your line for the good of the club!!!

Oliver,Lloyd and BB are now alone with alot less financial clout now Jacko and Meigh have been voted off.

I know it will is hard not to be tempted back, but we need to stay strong and united.

Hell will freeze over before i go back while they are there.

I too hoped to be buying one, but I would rather be dragged around the Trafford centre every other Saturday than give these cnuts a penny of my money. I still want to know if it's the club paying for that nazi rob Lee's shares or not.

Says on the club website that they have sold most of the boxes. Sounds like another fantasy.

They mean the out of date pie boxes.

I will be purchasing 3 season tickets and including family and freinds that will be 14 in totall. Just as soon as bratt and oliver leave my club.

i hoped to be buying one at the weekend but not now nothing has changed.

That's how I feel as well. I hoped to be sat here tonight with my season ticket renewed having finally witnessed democracy win the day. It hurts more post-EGM disappointment than it did before.

sorry, but much as I applaud all the efforts that have gone into this campaign, nothing has changed. Does anyone really think Jackson is going to shrink into the background?

Give it three months, and we'll be back to square one. Starve em out is more important than ever

Archived