onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 23 Aug 2014. Port Vale v Notts County, pre match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Lmao if we go 4_4_2 like we,have v,Walsall and,Oldham that means we will continue too hoof it .

U going drop either one of,the,two forwards, I wouldnt ,we need win the,ball quicker so u press high up the pitch that will allow oconnor and lines too pull Notts County all over the place.

Its my opinion just because we r unbeaten doesnt mean u cant tinker with the,formation ,its all about entertaining the crowd all also realising that even though we r,unbeaten we could,easily have lost too Walsall / Oldham .

Your luck eventually runs out,u must look at other,ways,of skinning,the magpies and spirites in next two home league games.

In both games Brown has come on we have improved significantly.

We played 4-4-2 at Doncaster and played them off the park, so yet again, you're talking garbage.

Advert

At home to what will probably be a bottom quarter side who have injury & suspension problems is surely a chance to show what we're about. I expect them to sit back and defend. No dinosaur football please.

I'd be surprised if they did. Their best players are generally attacking players so theyll come and play their Games. Then we'll win 2-1.

UTV

Lmao if we go 4_4_2 like we,have v,Walsall and,Oldham that means we will continue too hoof it .

U going drop either one of,the,two forwards, I wouldnt ,we need win the,ball quicker so u press high up the pitch that will allow oconnor and lines too pull Notts County all over the place.

Its my opinion just because we r unbeaten doesnt mean u cant tinker with the,formation ,its all about entertaining the crowd all also realising that even though we r,unbeaten we could,easily have lost too Walsall / Oldham .

Your luck eventually runs out,u must look at other,ways,of skinning,the magpies and spirites in next two home league games.

Nuts! Laugh at 4-4-2 but suggest 3-2-3-2 with no cover out wide and four centre midfielders. Every team you suggest, you presume that we can defend exactly the same with one less defender and no full backs (or evens wing backs) like it's a stroke of genius and the opposition won't notice and not exploit the flanks.

Nuts! Laugh at 4-4-2 but suggest 3-2-3-2 with no cover out wide and four centre midfielders. Every team you suggest, you presume that we can defend exactly the same with one less defender and no full backs (or evens wing backs) like it's a stroke of genius and the opposition won't notice and not exploit the flanks.

Don't argue with him. More commas than sense.

Adams is quite capable of coming up with bizarre formations of his own without suggestions from fans. I hope he stick to the same formation and lets the players bed in. Veseli shows considerable improvement with regular games, Lines is vastly improved with O'Connor as a partner. Birchall and Marshall are both working for the team. If substitutions are to be made, I would like to see them made earlier, But above all we must learn to play the ball out of defence.

Id be thinking deeply if I was MA about the selection on sat,the team r unbeaten but in the games v Walsall and Oldham the opposition have generally had the ball.

We cannot keep expecting Popey too do too much we need too play so with that in mind we need win the ball further up the pitch ( Brown / jennings).

Heres my team I can only go on what ive witnessed .

Johnson

Duffy Mcgivern Dicko

Brown Jennings

Marshall Oconnor lines

Williamson Pope

So out go Veseli and,Birchall ,brave playing three at the back I know but we will win the ball and should control the game from start too finish .

Took till the 92 nd minute too play the right ball too Williamson on tues night not one for having a pop at one of our own or agreeing with others but when we passed the ball we looked quality ,too much long ball theres a time and place ,hit the byline first ,popey aint superman u know get hold of that ball Vale and play .

Still mad as a box of frogs :)

I doubt Micky will ever play 3 at the back unless down to the bare bones.

Not the most astute way of thinking - bring 2 new players into a back 4, play them together a couple of games, let them start to gel, then change to a 3??? Also - with respect - it isn't all about entertaining the crowd, it's about getting the results to allow us to progress...IF we can entertain the crowd along the way, that's a bonus! Dinosaur football all the way, if it gets us promotion...and, before anyone whinges about this - I AM allowed to express my opinion, too!

Archived