onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Possible legal challenge confirmed

Jacko51

An interim board is not an unusual position to be in. Stop trying to defend the indefensible because like thge board you are going to lose. You spout more BS than Bratt!

And its comments like that which will cause fights. Comments like that are going to cause problems and lets be honest it is all going to kick off. Its not board plants, there are friends of my neighbours kid who claim to be "black and gold" organising a riot. There is meant to be facebook groups and messages flying about regarding it.

Advert

And its comments like that which will cause fights. Comments like that are going to cause problems and lets be honest it is all going to kick off. Its not board plants, there are friends of my neighbours kid who claim to be "black and gold" organising a riot. There is meant to be facebook groups and messages flying about regarding it.

Well that's it then, there's the proof.

Cancel the EGM and keep Bratt as chairman for ever.

The point is that it is not going to be. There are people organising it and others who have posted saying that they will "hit someone" if they (V2001) "pull a stunt".

Sorry but this has all the hall marks of trouble. Other protests have been far from 100% whiter than white and its the people that latch on that can be the problem. I can see it happening and the anger on this site is clear for anyone to read.

Not sure if you are a board supporter or not but do you think that the majority of fans/shareholders are against them??

Also how many good reasons can you give for us not to accept or want Mo,Mark or Phil Taylor??

I thought stuff knocking around on the internet, like petitions, or Facebook for that matter, couldn't be trusted for it's validity?

Something tells me you stirring things up on here to cause a reaction and hopefully in your words 'Kick off'.......Most of us will be at VP on Wednesday POST meeting when hopefully it will be all done and dusted.

I think defeated Bratt and his scrotes are trying to stir things up though people like Marky here.:shifty:

The DEFEATED as i am going to call them from now on are looking for any excuse.

Not sure if you are a board supporter or not but do you think that the majority of fans/shareholders are against them??

Also how many good reasons can you give for us not to accept or want Mo,Mark or Phil Taylor??

And Phil is really putting his money where his mouth is .....

surely if the solicitors are the clubs and the majority of the clubs owners have voted for changethey should be working to oust the directors and not keep them in situ.

Surely "the club" is represented by the majority of its ownership and not 5 individual shareholders (no longer directors) who have been removed

And if they are the clubs solicitors and the majority want rid then surely the clubs solicitors can not work against the club which they would be doing

The point is that it is not going to be. There are people organising it and others who have posted saying that they will "hit someone" if they (V2001) "pull a stunt".

Sorry but this has all the hall marks of trouble. Other protests have been far from 100% whiter than white and its the people that latch on that can be the problem. I can see it happening and the anger on this site is clear for anyone to read.

I have only seen the last 2 protests where there has been a little pushing and shoving but nothing major,so what have i missed??

Cant you see that it is THE BOARD getting people wound up this way by trying every dirty trick to stay in power,now can you honestly tell me why YOU think they want to do this??

I thought stuff knocking around on the internet, like petitions, or Facebook for that matter, couldn't be trusted for it's validity?

It can't be, however you can rest assured that kids being given the chance for a fight will turn up. I really can see it kicking off and I do worry. It will be some innocent person getting hurt in it as well - that is the problem with having it in the school holidays as well!

Archived