onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Possible legal challenge confirmed

Jacko51

Advert

A possible legal challenge to the validity of an interim Board is being flagged up by the club's solicitor:

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/vale/portvalenews/Port-Vale-Legal-warning-Vale-interim-board-plan/article-3607879-detail/article.html

Here we go,it's started,the ****ers.

We will stand down if the majority are against us,**** off you bunch of liars and that's ALL of you.

God i am getting so angry,Wednesday cant come soon enough for me:ninja:

The reality being that all this could be avoided if the Board do the right and decent thing after they are kicked-out.

Let's see what these Vale "fans" do then.

I do think the EGM is going to turn very ugly if they dont do the right thing:yes:

I really hope that NLV's legal team have this covered:(

I love the final paragraph...

If the current directors are concerned about the club functioning properly in the interim, and they truly have the best interest of the club at heart, they would support the special resolutions and allow the club to move forward."

A little bit late for that don't ya think? :rolleyes:

Dont worry Jean, will all be over soon.

Trust me it wont.

Amazing though isn't it,nobody(apart from those getting something out of it or who brown nose imo) wants them to stay and yet they do this after CONSTANTLY saying they will ALL stand down if not wanted.

THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING MAJOR imo.

This is very akin to dictatorships where the deposed leader refuses to go and tries to take his country down in the process. Worrying.

At least Bill Bell backed V2001 when he had lost,this lot are ****ers of the highest order.

Come on Glenn rear your head on here now

From Bennett's quotes, it looks to me like he's trying to muddy the waters a little by confusing the Companies Act with the Articles of Association.

The club's articles stipulate that there need to be four directors in place, however the legal minimum is two.

From Bennett's quotes, it looks to me like he's trying to muddy the waters a little by confusing the Companies Act with the Articles of Association.

The club's articles stipulate that there need to be four directors in place, however the legal minimum is two.

It seems like they wont be voting for the interim board.

What happens if/when they are all voted off by the shareholders and they vote against the interim board?? can shareholders sue the board members then for some reason?

Trust me it wont.

Amazing though isn't it,nobody(apart from those getting something out of it or who brown nose imo) wants them to stay and yet they do this after CONSTANTLY saying they will ALL stand down if not wanted.

THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING MAJOR imo.

Fair enough, giving away free balls, just saying to shop, it is okay, dont want to go further. It will cause huge problems if the right result and fans wishes are not followed.

Jean regardless of the rights and wrongs this board are proving to be just as evil as some of us have claimed and have been vilified for saying it.

Surely now even the most sympathetic of fans must see that Bratt, Jackson & Oliver are just as bad as the likes of myself have laid claim. Personally I can't tell you about the level of contempt that I hold this Vile lot in. In my book they are acting in a dispicable manner.

Archived