onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets

Caroline Oakes

Advert

There are about 700 did not wish to risk non delivery with the post as then we would have issues Sat

If fans turn up at 2.55 Sat then yes there will be chaos Collect up to Friday from ticket office exc Tuesday 5 to 7 pm at Old ticket office and 11 to 2pm Sat again at old ticket office

Am I making it to simple ? Smurf

Picked mine up yesterday without a hitch and got smurf and Adams to sign last years away shirt while I was there keep up the good work king smurf your doing a great job vtid

I agree if it saves the club a few thousand pounds and folk know about it then its all money towards the new striker who will take the pressure off Pope.

Im sure someone would pick the season tickets up for those quality fans who live out the area ,or Smurf could do a grand gesture and tell them who live out the area that there,season tickets r in the players changing room and up until 14.30 just make your way to the main entrance,could even let smithie a top fan from Birmingham say a few words too the players.

Its all about a happy middle ground

Ever though about doing stand up comedy, mate? Stay in your night job!!!

I love some of the more patronising comments on here. Simple fact is that I have paid my money well in advance as Smurf urged, was told that the ST would be posted as it has been for countless years and now I find out off here - please note not through official sources although they email me regularly regarding sponsorship etc. - that I have to pick it up in person. I don't gave a problem with that but isn't all this last minute way of doing things becoming just a bit too frequent at Vale.

I do feel a bit undervalued in so much that the club is more than happy to take my money, that I make a 140 mile round trip every home match, that I attend away matches more than often, that I was told last week that my ticket would be posted to me but yet the club can't be bothered to send a simple email to explain the changes.

Cue the responses telling me that I am a whining bar steward.

I agree if it saves the club a few thousand pounds and folk know about it then its all money towards the new striker who will take the pressure off Pope.

Im sure someone would pick the season tickets up for those quality fans who live out the area ,or Smurf could do a grand gesture and tell them who live out the area that there,season tickets r in the players changing room and up until 14.30 just make your way to the main entrance,could even let smithie a top fan from Birmingham say a few words too the players.

Its all about a happy middle ground

U really make this depressing forum worthwhile mate keep it up don't let the knockers wind u up

I love some of the more patronising comments on here. Simple fact is that I have paid my money well in advance as Smurf urged, was told that the ST would be posted as it has been for countless years and now I find out off here - please note not through official sources although they email me regularly regarding sponsorship etc. - that I have to pick it up in person. I don't gave a problem with that but isn't all this last minute way of doing things becoming just a bit too frequent at Vale.

I do feel a bit undervalued in so much that the club is more than happy to take my money, that I make a 140 mile round trip every home match, that I attend away matches more than often, that I was told last week that my ticket would be posted to me but yet the club can't be bothered to send a simple email to explain the changes.

A fair assessment of the situation I`d say.

Undervalued because a ticket has not been posted out :unsure:

I guess human nature dictates some people will react differently to situations, some are laid back, others not so much so

I'd like to think that I am pretty laid back - after all as a life long Vale fan what else can you be - just sharing my inner feelings (as my therapist recommended :D:D)

Still can't wait for Saturday

Cheers to all

So Brian Lewis comes this morning to pick up Lucky 7 lottery money and when I hand it over to Brian he says I've got some bad news for you,Smurf's not going to give agents their free season tickets!To say I was gob smacked is an understatement,I've collected all year not just the season on the understanding I would receive a season ticket for my work,also Brian will be out of a job and he's also had the job of telling the agents,so that's another nice bloke Smurf's got rid of.What's another maddening thing is I've actually been and bought a season ticket this morning but because I thought I was having a free one for work done I've now had to fork out the full £285.I feel as if I've been kicked in the whats it's so thanks Smurf.

I don't think that collection is the issue I think its the mixed messages. I assumed mine would be posted because I wasn't able to collect it on the days advertised. Then I logged on here and found out that it has changed again. Just been to collect and no problems at all and its not the poor people working in the Tickets offices fault. But we were told one thing and few days later its changed it might put one or two people out. Im not moaning but it's just another lesson learnt for next time. When we renew next year perhaps give an option on collection or post. Rather than having the mixed messages. I suppose its all part of the club and a newish owner adapting to changes/new technology.

But if all I have had to moan (only a little moan) about over the summer is this then Im happy after the previous owners/mess we been in!

I'd like to think that I am pretty laid back - after all as a life long Vale fan what else can you be - just sharing my inner feelings (as my therapist recommended :D:D)

Still can't wait for Saturday

Cheers to all

Sadly I miss it due to a wedding, ear piece will be in though :)

Archived