Smurf

valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm afraid Vale have a group of "fans" who constantly criticise the Chairman whatever he does and are repeatedly looking to change the ownership without having the resources to do so themselves and so resort to slander and innuendo. Fortunately there are sufficient number who appreciate Norman's efforts and are willing to give him time. Smurf certainly needs help. What has happened to the panel of wise men and women that he asked for?

Well done , Norman, in spite of the lies and doom mongers. Keep up the good work. Most of us appreciate it and hopefully we can all unite behind the chairman, the manager and staff, and the players.

Which is what I have tried to say on another thread but I was castigated for belittling those that were obviously against Norm. You have eloquently put in words what I have failed to do. Thanks

Which is what I have tried to say on another thread but I was castigated for belittling those that were obviously against Norm. You have eloquently put in words what I have failed to do. Thanks

You mean me I suspect. I stay out of the politics these days, the V2001 era was enough for me. I just don't like fans putting down other fans and calling them WUMS just because they have different view point. Today has been fantastic and all credit to smurf and MA but by the same token, it doesn't mean I agree with everything either has said or done previously. We live for the moment and that's how I'm taking things from how on.

Advert:

We have had some real up and downs with our football club, today has been one of the better ones. We all make mistakes and we always will, because we all are human, just like smurf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on here, and as much as negativity riles me, I do appreciate everyone's opinions on every matter with my beloved club. Let's all just look forward to the new season now, a lot more optimistic of a good solid season that we can all enjoy and hopefully unite in the love of our club.

We have had some real up and downs with our football club, today has been one of the better ones. We all make mistakes and we always will, because we all are human, just like smurf. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on here, and as much as negativity riles me, I do appreciate everyone's opinions on every matter with my beloved club. Let's all just look forward to the new season now, a lot more optimistic of a good solid season that we can all enjoy and hopefully unite in the love of our club.

Well said

Advert:

vale have the price they think he's worth, o'connor has his price. If you can't meet, you can't do a deal.

I Imagine we went a bit higher and O'Connor went lower. He seemed really keen to come from what I read.

Advert:

You my friend are dreaming. It would be great to reach these figures but I really cannot see it.

I was hoping someone would know what attendance figure Smurf was working on so we could see if there would an increase in the number, so that we might know around Christmas if there could be extra money in the pot to fund new signings if we were close to the play off zone.

You my friend are dreaming. It would be great to reach these figures but I really cannot see it.

I was hoping someone would know what attendance figure Smurf was working on so we could see if there would an increase in the number, so that we might know around Christmas if there could be extra money in the pot to fund new signings if we were close to the play off zone.

Wouldn't that be self explanatory? If we are doing well attendance s will be up anyway

Archived