onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rolf Harris verdicts

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

You have to feel for his remaining family as they will no doubt have to bear the brunt of all this as well as the estate being taken for every penny by the innocent parties Harris abused. From what REP says on another thread they are already digging monuments/statues etc up in Aussie land and trying to get any honours the perv was given to be removed. Only recently the art world has been flooded with Harris's paintings and they have been fetching very good prices, so assume people who "invested" in them may want a bonfire or two now? Wonder what our queen thinks after she posed for a portrait from him?

I am from the era that remembers Harris, Stuart Hall, Gary Glitter etc, etc and it's very disappointing to see what actually went on in my youth that was "hidden" by the authorities. Sad to say I did possess a pair of cream Cuban heeled boots similar to those worn by Glitter and his band and I even wanted to be in his gang, musically speaking of course. Oh dear what idiots we were in those long lost days!! Following our musical/entertainment heroes was part of growing up then. Now all that's left for aged old me is to watch 11 Valiants prancing around a pitch!! Heaven!

Back from reminiscing, glad to see the git got what he deserves and it has to be hoped he lives his last breath in jail.

Big let down. I thought Rolf was alright. Him and Tony Hart were hugely inspirational.

Agreed.

Out of all the celebs to be brought to justice by Operation Yewtree Rolf is the one I'm gutted about. I thought he was ace. Now the truth is out I'm never eating KFC again.

What the hell was wrong with famous people from that era? And why do they all seen to have worked at the BBC?!

Who's next? My money's on the Chuckle Brothers. "To me, to you"

Agreed.

Out of all the celebs to be brought to justice by Operation Yewtree Rolf is the one I'm gutted about. I thought he was ace. Now the truth is out I'm never eating KFC again.

What the hell was wrong with famous people from that era? And why do they all seen to have worked at the BBC?!

Who's next? My money's on the Chuckle Brothers. "To me, to you"

It's no excuse but they were diffferent times

What will emerge in 30 years time about today's celebs? Probably not much as anything they get up to would be reported now.

Archived