onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

British Justice?

For Us All

I'm not defending him..just treating him as i would anyone else at this point by asking on what grounds we refuse to help him? He's British, we don't know for certain what he has done, he's not been convicted of anything as far as I am aware.

He admits to being a member of IS and fighting for them in Syria. If he needs help fair enough but why do we have to pay for it? Its always a hand out isnt it.

I dont think the NHS should cover the treatment for injuries sustained whilst committing acts of terrorism. Thats even worse than paying for breast implants for models.

If anything he should, face trial in Syria

Advert

I'm not defending him..just treating him as i would anyone else at this point by asking on what grounds we refuse to help him? He's British, we don't know for certain what he has done, he's not been convicted of anything as far as I am aware.

We refuse to help because he is a terrorist. He should also be named to keep the lives of our nation safe. Just because the Mother of a known terrorist says he is no longer a terrorist doesn't mean we gave to believe her. Name and shame and send him on the next flight to Syria, let ISIS deal with him.

We have a fundamental problem in central government and its agencies. At the top are a small group of politicians and in the area of criminal justice two cabinet members. They are served by the Civil Service. The Civil Service is an utterly hopeless organization. In years gone by Civil Servants signed documents "Your Obedient Servant". And this is at the heart of the problem. The Civil Service is there to implement policy determined by politicians. Of course that is fair enough, but in the Civil Service its all gone too far. There is no professional leadership that starts initiatives and naturally responds to risks and issues on its own simply because it is sensible management. Instead its structure is bunker minded with operational teams and project teams that are not looking at interlinked issues and initiating solutions across boundaries to address them. Instead a crisis has to occur or the politicians have to come up with their own initiative. We big time need something better with empowered officers and lean management.

Should the British who fought in the Spanish civil war have been allowed to return home.

Just a thought

So what happens if this guy masterminds a terrorist attack on Britain? He's had had the training in weapons, explosives and strategies.

Just a thought.

So what happens if this guy masterminds a terrorist attack on Britain? He's had had the training in weapons, explosives and strategies.

Just a thought.

He'll probably be protected by the Human Rights Act saying that he should have a normal family life,he'll get free legal aid and his lawyers will all become millionaires at the taxpayers expense by stringing appeals out for ten years.:rolleyes:

Archived