onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams to be offered deal

melv

Advert

Ace you are. What is to stop Mo offering him a better deal, should he want to? If he doesn't want Micky, then I'm sure it is because he has better up his sleeve.

Talking to people like that, just makes you look a t!t

With all due respect and you can shoot me down if you want, why all the fuss over Adams? He aint that good.

This is a guy thats signed donkeys like Haldine, Justin Richards, Sean Rigg etc

This is a guy that produced a side that coule hardly score goals

This is a guy that walked out on the club at the very first opportunity

Mo will have someone better lined up than Adams.

With all due respect and you can shoot me down if you want, why all the fuss over Adams? He aint that good.

This is a guy thats signed donkeys like Haldine, Justin Richards, Sean Rigg etc

This is a guy that produced a side that coule hardly score goals

This is a guy that walked out on the club at the very first opportunity

Mo will have someone better lined up than Adams.

Where were we when he left in the League again? Those "donkey's" performed for him and it worked. Case closed

There are 6000 fans out there that didnt sign your starve em out campaign. Why would adams signing change anybodys opinion of the board anyway? Are you saying some of you are fickle, like the people that only started to protest once we were on the slide from the top of the table?
Where are these 6000 fans then because they dont turn up at Vale Park do they?. The 2000 who signed the pledge do and that leaves 2 1/2 to 3000 others. You have been quiet for a long time now be a good boy and disappear again.:yes:

Check mate. Tik tok, it's trump card time.

If this is the board's trump card- then it is check mate and not for you ****ing losers.

Micky will not be able to negotiate a new deal until his compensation from SU is sorted, which will take months rather than weeks. By that time all Mo has to do is say he'll give him the job too and then it's bye bye V2001, bye bye lies, bye bye being **** & bye bye assholes like you

And if it fails with Micky the second time around, on a three year contract, what then?

There's no plan here. This is a knee jerk reaction.

Again I say it, and if the RS report is true, then again the board act before they think. I hope Micky sees some sense and steers well clear.

of course there is no plan

the board are clutching at any straw they can

The board appears to be working in a manner to directly screw-up any takeover by Mo and his team that will cost them, if they take it over, and the club tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of pounds of the investment to rectify. The board's desperation not to open the books to interested investors (not just the more recent) apparently covering-up previous perhaps questionable activities is quite astounding.

How far will they go?

Check mate. Tik tok, it's trump card time.

I wondered where you were, perhaps busy writing sleaze on Mark Sims. Keep digging he's as clean as a whistle. It's hardly a surprise for Bratt to crawl back to MA. The hard part will be getting him to sign on the dotted line. Mickey is no fool and will play the waiting game. So this time it could be TOK TIK Bratt's clock's busted.:laugh:

As far as they can Hardypotter, as far as they can...How irresponsible to offer such a deal [if it's true], when they may WELL be out on their ears themselves 3 weeks today! How irresponsible [if it's true], when they have sold a couple of hundred ST's at best and DON'T have a pot to pea in!!!?....:unsure::(:shutup:

The board appears to be working in a manner to directly screw-up any takeover by Mo and his team that will cost them, if they take it over, and the club tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of pounds of the investment to rectify. The board's desperation not to open the books to interested investors (not just the more recent) apparently covering-up previous perhaps questionable activities is quite astounding.

How far will they go?

How far will they go? good question.

I really think that as long as they get their rewards-financial and otherwise for the foreseeable future, they would not give a flying fu** if the club didn't exist beyond their stay!

WHERE the cash come from for the clubs 'Best ever' and one of longest contract offers?! Amazing ain't it? I BET Owen puts pen to paper now too!....

That deal is massive for Vale unless they meant while they have been ruining the club.Wasn't Rudgie on 125k a year? Nobby something similar? .Well paid manager no players springs to mind.===

My God, the board can act quickly when they want to! Especially when they think it can save their skins.

Makes not a single difference to me. This is a sideshow being used to deflect us from the real issue which is the useless tenure of V2001.

Stand firm ladies and gentlemen and let's get these bumbling fools out.

If they hadn't moved you would have been critical so why not accept that in this case they are working in clubs BEST interest?

The phrase "cant do right for doing wrong" springs to mind...

It would be a great move by the board, no doubt about that..

They must act quickly on this issue wheras other issues some talk about on here dont really need a second look, never mind action.

Roll on July / August ...:D

Archived