onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

England v Poland

For Us All

Crunch time for England tomorrow night in another match they must win,otherwise it's into the play-offs in order to qualify for Brazil.Probably the same team that played against Montenegro apart from a replacement for Kyle Walker at right back.

Poland will not be short of support and have asked for a further allocation.

Views and opinions please.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24514883

Advert

2-0 to England

I'll even name the scorers..Sturridge and Lampard..I'll even say that the first goal will be scored after 16 minutes and the second after 28...Poland will hit the post in the second half (about the 68th minute) and have a player sent off in the last 15 minutes for two yellows. The pies at Wembley will be very nice but horrendously expensive. The squad and staff will go on a lap of honour afterwards. Roy Hodgson will have a silly grin on his face at the end but get slightly indignant about comments from Roy Keane that England will do well to get to the last eight. Adrian Chiles will make a berk of himself

2-0 to England

I'll even name the scorers..Sturridge and Lampard..I'll even say that the first goal will be scored after 16 minutes and the second after 28...Poland will hit the post in the second half (about the 68th minute) and have a player sent off in the last 15 minutes for two yellows. The pies at Wembley will be very nice but horrendously expensive. The squad and staff will go on a lap of honour afterwards. Roy Hodgson will have a silly grin on his face at the end but get slightly indignant about comments from Roy Keane that England will do well to get to the last eight. Adrian Chiles will make a berk of himself

Don't disagree with any of that! :notworthy::notworthy:

2-0 to England

Can't fault that.

Btw,did you do the lottery on Saturday?:unsure:

I'm going the game on Tuesday, my girlfriend is polish and will be sitting with me in the family section in England end...will this be a problem? I'm getting a little nervous now they've given more tickets to the polish fa to stop polish fans getting in the England end. So any info would be helpful

I am off to the game tomorrow with another Vale fan. I was speaking to a plod freind of mine from the Met, he says they are expecting to have to deal with a few issues on the night and in the run up to the game.

I think England will win, but not beofre they have made us suffer for about 80 mins.

We're at home to a team who can't qualify and are in the bottom half of the table. How much eaiser could it be?

There is precedent for the 1974 WC, Poland have one of the best strikers in Europe and a supply route from Blastyercoscksy (or however its spelt) and there will be thousands of Polish fans at Wembley cheering their team on (its not going to feel like a home game for England).

England should win but this is the last scenario that should have been negotiated, I would rather us have to beat San Marino in the last match........a la Ukraine.

Archived