onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is this our Norm?

Mark-Valiant

Because he is part of Vale, the biggest part actually and he should be 100% loyal to us. Adams is Sheff Utd fan so maybe he should be in their dressing room and sit on their bench when we play them, wake up.
He is a 100% loyal chairman, better than a few we have had. Of course he has affection for his boyhood club, and will have his family with him, maybe a draw would suit him, but it will be decided on the pitch. Maybe a few words with their owner/directors could do good.

Advert

If he sits with them will he sing their songs? Taunt the home fans? Celebrate them going 3 nil up against Vale? By your way of thinking this would be fine because he supports them. I reckon he should give them the proceeds from the game too.

my personal belief is if smurf did want to support them in their plight then he should be able to.

i understand what you are getting at, i just dont think you understand what i am getting at.

as regards to the comment about the proceeds for the game, obviously not that, but i personally would not object to putting a fiver in a collection bucket to help another football club survive.

If he sits with them will he sing their songs? Taunt the home fans? Celebrate them going 3 nil up against Vale? By your way of thinking this would be fine because he supports them. I reckon he should give them the proceeds from the game too.
I wonder how many times he has seen them play in the last couple of seasons? May well have seen more Rugby games.

Can I ask one question, dus anyone mind if SMURF GOES OVER TO THE COVENTRY FANS TO CLAP THEM ? This is a serious question,hope for a few responses for this

No reason why he shouldn't clap them. They are standing up to their owners. And bringing a large away following. Meaning more money for us.

Smurf should be able to do what he wants to and not be worried it people criticise him.

In smurf we trust

No reason why he shouldn't clap them. They are standing up to their owners. And bringing a large away following. Meaning more money for us.

Smurf should be able to do what he wants to and not be worried it people criticise him.

In smurf we trust

Agreed.

Maybe a short welcome over the loudspeakers, with hopes for an end to their off-field problems. Bearing in mind he will be sitting etc. with their directors close by, etiquette and all that.

Or get the Railway to sing "We want to go home" or something similar. Or join in any of their chants of a similar nature.

Can I ask one question, dus anyone mind if SMURF GOES OVER TO THE COVENTRY FANS TO CLAP THEM ? This is a serious question,hope for a few responses for this

I dont have a problem with him doing that.... or with sitting with them if he wants to... there have been a few occasions I have sat with opposing fans at away matches

Maybe a short welcome over the loudspeakers, with hopes for an end to their off-field problems. Bearing in mind he will be sitting etc. with their directors close by, etiquette and all that.

Or get the Railway to sing "We want to go home" or something similar. Or join in any of their chants of a similar nature.

I like the idea of singing 'They wanna to go home, Northampton's a s**t hole they wanna go home' Would go down great with their fans.

my personal belief is if smurf did want to support them in their plight then he should be able to.

i understand what you are getting at, i just dont think you understand what i am getting at.

as regards to the comment about the proceeds for the game, obviously not that, but i personally would not object to putting a fiver in a collection bucket to help another football club survive.

What if that club was Stoke or Crewe?

Archived