onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bradford Fans.....

ollyandpatch

Honestly think they will beat us too, unlike us they continue to improve.

Please find another team to "support" perhaps Barcalona as they don't lose too often. You're wasting your time following a L1 team who probably won't finish above halfway.

Jesus im just saying what I think will happen, isnt that what forums are for?

Advert

Funnily enough, that was the last time we played you on a weekend. We brought 889 - and the game was in doubt.

I think we'll bring 1,500-1,800 next week. There already seems to be a lot of interest, and it's only 80 mile away.

The weekend games weren't always that well supported either. I'm thinking back to that game when Claridge scored the winner, and the season after when Schumacher scored the winner.

I know Bradford are capable of taking some decent away followings as and when they choose to, but you never quite know with them if they will.

Bradford City are a well supported club and always have being , They can bring 3000 + the mayor & his dog for me as long as we keep them quite with a 2 -1/ 2-0 win with popey off the mark with both .

No one is saying that they don't want a big away following. I want as many away fans as possible to come to Vale Park. The problem is that, unfortunately, Bradford probably won't be bringing 2 or 3 thousand to Burslem.

Being pedantic, Bradford (who once played in the top tier) will not be bringing anybody, Bradford City ( Who have played in the top tier and won the FA Cup) will.

Being equally pedantic, the first was Bradford Park Avenue, who I last remember seeing at Vale in the late 60s, then lost their league place to Cambridge United, went bust and reformed and are now in the lower leagues somewhere.

Most people who say 'Bradford' these days mean Bradford City, in the same way that people who say 'Cambridge' mean Cambridge United rather than Cambridge City.

I remember Bradford once bringing in the region of 3,000 to Vale Park on a Friday night during the late 1990s.

This was the season when they got promoted to the Premier League and we had not long sold Lee Mills to them for £1 million.

1-1 draw in what was a very entertaining game. Good old Division One days.:yes:

I reckon they will bring in the region of 1,500 on Saturday. Looks like we're on for a healthy 8,000+ gate on Saturday.

Being equally pedantic, the first was Bradford Park Avenue, who I last remember seeing at Vale in the late 60s, then lost their league place to Cambridge United, went bust and reformed and are now in the lower leagues somewhere.

Most people who say 'Bradford' these days mean Bradford City, in the same way that people who say 'Cambridge' mean Cambridge United rather than Cambridge City.

As I said being pedantic, but I had a look at my mid 50s programmes of Vale home and some away matches, 2 teams appear, Bradford City and Bradford. By chance I have Bradford at home, in the notes it explains that PA in brackets can be used to differentiate. So now I know why it jars in my memory. Bradford Park Avenue is the modern resurrection, who I once saw win promotion to the Conference, their managers name I have blotted out from memory. Let us return to the present and beat Bradford City.

Most of the Bradford fans I know never bother coming to Vale.. however this coming match has been advertised continually on the local radio following their superb win last Saturday.

I have so much crossed for a Vale win I've already developed an unusual walk..

Most of the Bradford fans I know never bother coming to Vale.. however this coming match has been advertised continually on the local radio following their superb win last Saturday.

I have so much crossed for a Vale win I've already developed an unusual walk..

that could be due to lifestyle,:D

Archived