onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tops in!!!!!!!

jeff1966

Good point and one that was made by yourself and others a long tim ago. Good job we don't need the money.

Can the factory in Turkey keep up with demand from all the clubs in England that want shirts at the same time? It seems not.

Advert

To be fair to Smurf it's all a learning curve, I'm frustrated but I'm sure lessons will be learnt. He's got the quality right judging by the training gear and some of the nice polo shirts and coats in the shop it's just the availability as with the more attractive side products such as training kit and travel tops having potential to generate even more income its one that must not be missed.

That's ok then . As long as we get them .

By which time we could be 4th bottom and no one will want one . It's all good though we dont need the turnover. So just buy a top from up Hanley whilst we wait .

I take it you're a glass half empty kind of person?

If its not on the rack then ASK the shop

staff last sunday did a full day without 1 minute break would you do that at work? Its fantastic that there is po much life and hope for the future from our fantastic fans and I know andy burgess and his team in the shop along with Janet Ellis and her team in the ticket office are doing there absolute best whilst also taking a quantum leap with learning the new technolngy they are working with.

I was in there just before 7 tonight to get my lad a shirt , there are loads , if they aren't on the racks then they are in boxes behind the counter , lots of people seemed to be wanting a size that wasn't on the racks , I told them that other sizes were available at the tills , they asked at the tills and they bought what they wanted , the home shirts are put out on one rack that they cant re stock fast enough , go tomorrow and get your new shirts , enjoy .

There were definitely no xl home shirts Paul, bloke behind counter confirmed

I was in there just before 7 tonight to get my lad a shirt , there are loads , if they aren't on the racks then they are in boxes behind the counter , lots of people seemed to be wanting a size that wasn't on the racks , I told them that other sizes were available at the tills , they asked at the tills and they bought what they wanted , the home shirts are put out on one rack that they cant re stock fast enough , go tomorrow and get your new shirts , enjoy .

There were definitely no xl home shirts Paul, bloke behind counter confirmed

Sounds like we have a lot of fat fans.

Buy yourself a large and set yourself a goal to lose weight. It's a win win situation :-)

Archived