onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ricardo Fuller.....go get him Vale

Werrington

Did you say the same last summer about Pope?

pope was lucky to get 5 playing alongside marc Richards lol. the point im making is that fuller is been talked about as been a super signing and taking home a big wage, he certainly wouldn't be on my shopping list

Advert

pope was lucky to get 5 playing alongside marc Richards lol. the point im making is that fuller is been talked about as been a super signing and taking home a big wage, he certainly wouldn't be on my shopping list

You do realise that those five goals were two divisions higher than us this year?

Yes but only 1 league higher next season. He's a selfish player who's past it and even in his prime he wasn't prolific. He's no lee Hughes. Stoke fans love him because hes the only player theyve had with any skill since Peter beagrie!

Yes but only 1 league higher next season. He's a selfish player who's past it and even in his prime he wasn't prolific. He's no lee Hughes. Stoke fans love him because hes the only player theyve had with any skill since Peter beagrie!

No stoke fans loved him because he's an excellent player. A player that can make something happen out of nothing. He isn't past it, he's been playing in the championship, certainly not past it. Would be a fantastic signing and a real signal of intent. I don't think we will sign him but I'd love us to. Also he may not have been prolific but remember the standard he's been playing at......

Really??i assure you,that's not what my Sjoke supporting friends think

No stoke fans loved him because he's an excellent player. A player that can make something happen out of nothing. He isn't past it, he's been playing in the championship, certainly not past it. Would be a fantastic signing and a real signal of intent. I don't think we will sign him but I'd love us to. Also he may not have been prolific but remember the standard he's been playing at......

he drifts in and out of games, you might get a performance once every couple of months and he peaked around 2008. a good championship player in his day but those days are long gone. id prefer a fit liam Dickinson and leitch-smith from crewe, they would be a better fit into the vale squad in my opinion

he drifts in and out of games, you might get a performance once every couple of months and he peaked around 2008. a good championship player in his day but those days are long gone. id prefer a fit liam Dickinson and leitch-smith from crewe, they would be a better fit into the vale squad in my opinion

isn't Leitch-Smith one of the conveyor belt players who will go for big money? Some people need to take a little reality check.

Archived