onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ricardo Fuller.....go get him Vale

Werrington

Advert

Hi lads just been talking to my mate ron been vale fan for 50 odd years he told me in asda lol that micky is ready to buy a player from portsmouth,he **** think of his name but has scored a few goals, so sounds like a good lad,lets watch this space.Right havin a few beers mesen nagh celebrate another birthday cheers ovf for me message.

That is a good shout aswell. People forget Lee Hughes isn't exactly a low wage earner, and Fuller at his age will probably be expectimg around the same now. Some player will take a pay cut or even a coaching role along the way. We need look at people who are capable of helping out at the academy and develpment squad. People like Rudge and Fuller etc with experiances at the top are invaluable.

Yes and I think that is why, we are looking at sponsorships and which is why Wildes is moving some business interest in Vale Park. Vale Park is an asset an we need make good use of it. That's why in long term if finance is available that the paddock needs to be sought for redevelopment in terms of facilities that could generate cash. Even something like a shopping complex or anything along there. The co op land is available I see too. That could be ideal for the training ground. But us fans can only speculate and I am sure Paul Wildes knows whats best and will make use of VP to the best of his advantage. I do think if feasible whether people like it or not a stadium sponsorship is best. Hasn't hurt other clubs and we can call it Vale Park. But like I say its not our decision its theirs. I am sure they will do whats best. One thing is I haven't been the excited as a Vale fan for a long time.

Where have you seen that the Co-op land is available?

Pope, Hughes and Williamson the guy has only scored 60 goals since 2004 when he was in his prime he's nearly 33 and past it already, thats before you even take into consideration his attitude and match fitness. No thanks

Remember the standard that he has been playing at....

Wildes talking of marquee players at £5/6k a week in todays Sentinel, but does not give a timescale.

Have to wait until we have replies back from the current lot. You have to be confident this year that the players won't take the **** with their deadline as they know we will just move on with out them.

We're an attractive proposition now.

All eleven in a proper team...

I understand you are accepted on here as a Harmless Stoke fan but I'm troubled you might have an ulterior motive in trying to sell an ex Stoke has been.... Hope I'm wrong.

What a ridiculous comment, why would wezza be doing that? This is a Forum and people have opinions. None of us have a say in anything that goes on, so what motive LOL really some things just have me swearing at my screen!

To get from Danny Glover, Kyle Perry, James Lawrie and Kevin Gall to Ben Williamson, Lee Hughes, Tom Pope and possibly Ricardo Fuller, in around 4 years, is unbelievable.

Whilst i understand totally that Fuller may not be everyones cup of tea, lets take a step back and realise how far we have come in such a short period of time.

To be linked with a player of his calibre can only be good for the football club and other agents wanting their players at Port Vale.

To get from Danny Glover, Kyle Perry, James Lawrie and Kevin Gall to Ben Williamson, Lee Hughes, Tom Pope and possibly Ricardo Fuller, in around 4 years, is unbelievable.

Whilst i understand totally that Fuller may not be everyones cup of tea, lets take a step back and realise how far we have come in such a short period of time.

To be linked with a player of his calibre can only be good for the football club and other agents wanting their players at Port Vale.

I agree we have come along way and are strong for it. I am still pinching myself over vale atm, and even if he doesn't sign it seems more a statement of intent. I have spoken to some stokies and they reckon even at his age he could be a fantastic signing at this level. Doesn't matter who he has played for he is part of the reason that got stoke where they were.

I can't 100% back it up I had just read it a few weeks back but haven't heard about it since. I may be wrong on that point. So I do apologise in that case, either way it is an ideal location for training grounds and stuff.

It would be an ideal location but it's not for sale....yet.

More are due to lose their jobs next month which will just leave the contact centre. Iwouldn't be totally suprised if they uprooted them to the new head office in Manchester....if their was an offer for the land. It would be at a premium price though with the state Co-op are in.

It would be an ideal location but it's not for sale....yet.

More are due to lose their jobs next month which will just leave the contact centre. Iwouldn't be totally suprised if they uprooted them to the new head office in Manchester....if their was an offer for the land. It would be at a premium price though with the state Co-op are in.

I see the town centre travel agents has shut and us up for sale, maybe that's what GV is getting mixed up with?

Archived