onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Owen to sign for Crewe? And Burton are in the hunt too.

ollyandpatch

Advert

Every year ON the pitch we have gone backward apart from 1 under Micky Adams.

We have had season ticket sales of around 5000 plus in the last 3 years.

Where has it got us?

Starve em out may even help. Accrington have around 500 season ticket holders dont they?

Not doing too bad are they? :rolleyes:

Is your 'Season Over' banner for this season or next?

Gaz Owen is gone folks. 2-3 year deal with coaching experience under Gradi, compared to what at VP? He's gone.

Is your 'Season Over' banner for this season or next?

Gaz Owen is gone folks. 2-3 year deal with coaching experience under Gradi, compared to what at VP? He's gone.

Its over for this and next unless something is done sharpish.

We will be another Stockport unless Bratt and co see sense and quick!

Hopefully the present board, Caroline. We need a new manager in place asap after the last game.

But no manager in his right mind unless he was desperate (gannon) would come within a country mile of Vale Park until the take over is finalised. As Mr Pratt is discovering at the moment:yes:

1977 valiant, you forgot to add IMO after each of your 12 points.

So the board haven't employed 6 managers in 8 years..? The budget has not been cut year on year..? The board have not loaned money from the council, harlequin etc...? The board are not taking the club further and further into debt year on year..?

I think you will find that these are not just my opinions, these are the actual facts..!

Chaudry for being so egotistical that he has played the potential takeover through the media so he can see his name in the papers; B & G for their disgusting personal attacks on the board and trying to paint a false picture that the majority of Vale are unhappy with the current situation; SEO for causing financial uncertainties at a time when contracts are being negotiated and a new manager will want to add 3/4 new players.

Comedy gold sugar,considering Bratt is in the paper every other day and has been for a few years now:rolleyes:,as i said you really do know nothing about the club or it's staff.

1977 valiant, you forgot to add IMO after each of your 12 points.

He doesn't need to put IMO after his points. He isn't the one spouting rubbish.

Maybe you should try putting IMO after all your deluded points. Just a thought

=vale9t9;1496358: Chaudry for being so egotistical that he has played the potential takeover through the media so he can see his name in the papers; B & G for their disgusting personal attacks on the board and trying to paint a false picture that the majority of Vale are unhappy with the current situation; SEO for causing financial uncertainties at a time when contracts are being negotiated and a new manager will want to add 3/4 new players.

Come into the real world could you ever trust this bunch to pick another manager.

Port Vale players( for 90 minutes a week) are my only heroes re:football. The board are there to help in the maintenance of the club and its SEO who are instrumental in reducing the playing budget. How can the board put a written contract in front of Owen with the financial instability caused by SEO?

They can't. They have lost control of the club, they have lost the fans - they have to go , simples ===

Port Vale players( for 90 minutes a week) are my only heroes re:football. The board are there to help in the maintenance of the club and its SEO who are instrumental in reducing the playing budget. How can the board put a written contract in front of Owen with the financial instability caused by SEO?

Instability caused by SEO! Behave yourself :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but some of the messages coming from within the 'Boardroom seem to be saying SEO is not impacting on STs, that everything is honkey dorey, and that the future is bright both on and of the pitch.

Now I don't know about you, but I take the view that if a 'product' is not up to scratch then I have options including not to buy again.

Tell me: do you seriously believe the fair on offer on the pitch has been so good as to attract other than dyed in the wool Valiants?

It wasn't so long ago we sold in excess of 5000 STs. Yet here you are having a go at those who choose to demonstrate their disaffection by refusing to buy the 'product' again that they deem to be anything but poor.

In fact I praise any action taken, individually or otherwise, to save our 'Club. Such action is not, in my opinion, coming from the 'Boardroom.

===

Instability caused by SEO! Behave yourself :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but some of the messages coming from within the 'Boardroom seem to be saying SEO is not impacting on STs, that everything is honkey dorey, and that the future is bright both on and of the pitch.

Now I don't know about you, but I take the view that if a 'product' is not up to scratch then I have options including not to buy again.

Tell me: do you seriously believe the fair on offer on the pitch has been so good as to attract other than dyed in the wool Valiants?

It wasn't so long ago we sold in excess of 5000 STs. Yet here you are having a go at those who choose to demonstrate their disaffection by refusing to buy the 'product' again that they deem to be anything but poor.

In fact I praise any action taken, individually or otherwise, to save our 'Club. Such action is not, in my opinion, coming from the 'Boardroom.

===

Exactly.

What i wanted to say but couldnt. Not after 7 cans anyway!! :D

Archived