onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

anybody want to add to this?

Liquid Matt

Of course there is. If I offer you two grand for your five hundred quids worth, what do you say?

I would say that unless you are a member [costs 5 quid I think] you can not buy the shares.... they are not available on the open market

Read the articles, it expressly allows for this, subject to board approval. Mo's first offer even includes the fact that he will offer to purchase existing shares at 5 quid a go.

Unless Mo is a member he cant buy shares.... its a condition of sale

Advert

It is a valid point, about the actual price the shares are worth to the directors. How much was Mickey worth to us ?? promotion deferentially, So if someone wants him then you have to take that into account.

Share wise if you want the directors out give them enough that they think its worth going.

It is a valid point, about the actual price the shares are worth to the directors. How much was Mickey worth to us ?? promotion deferentially, So if someone wants him then you have to take that into account.

Share wise if you want the directors out give them enough that they think its worth going.

OR........... give them nothing so they have no choice

It is of note that the 24.9% rule was not in the original constitution and articles being added later after the arrival of Peter Jackson..... and that

the Board would have complete control over share purchase or transfer and especially over £50,000 when it was also not originally in the constitution or articles but was added later after the arrival of Peter Jackson that a new and "incoming Director" must have £50,000 invested.

Interestingly all new additions to the constitution and articles added since

the arrival of Peter Jackson require 75% majority to overturn and the Board have 28%....didn't somebody remark that the clubs solicitor is actually none other than Peter Jackson's solicitor...the power behind the throne.

The original articles and constitution was to save the club and for the short term custodians to find investment whereas they seem to have established a closed shop and for a minority shareholding "consortium" with very little invested have been a disaster that has run up 3.5 million worth of debt

and probably more than the club is worth and in what can be seen as an

asset strip sold every player they could and will take the club into non-league.

There is certainly more than enough facts and details with an offer on the table such that administration could be seen as negligence and could see the V2001 Board in court.....the Board have enough enemies and there are enough shareholders to stump up some cash for legal representation.

The risk of administration is a very dodgy stratergy with an offer of record investment on the table.

I think Glenn is the only one I have any respect for these days, I think he loves the Vale and wants out of his position. Glenn's always answered questions and approached me and been open to debate, even when met with abuse, and for that I have respect for him. The rest can **** off and never come back, though.

Hes a bull****ter like the rest Burt.

He wants out of his position? Dunna be naive Burt. He can do so quite easily, just like Thompstone, Humphries and Smith have done.

Glenn is there for Glenn, no other reason.

I dont doubt he loves Vale, just like Bratt, however in my opinion, his ego and personal interest comes before the love of the football club, just like Mr. Bratts.

Scum.

He answered you question though. The issue now is that everyone thinks that they work for Watchdog and have to do secret recordings. No wonder he never answers things directly

Why not look at why people need to do that instead of having a go at those that do? It's because they say something one day and then completely deny it the next.

However, having a look at that fact doesn't seem to suit your argument so you have to go off on one though. Maybe if you acknowledged that you'd get some respect.

Vale Fan In Madrid

No there isn't an 'open market' in Vale shares ...

Read the articles, it expressly allows for this, subject to board approval

So its not 'open market' - If I buy shares in ICI I don't have to get permission from their Board of Directors!!

Hes a bull****ter like the rest Burt.

He wants out of his position? Dunna be naive Burt. He can do so quite easily, just like Thompstone, Humphries and Smith have done.

Glenn is there for Glenn, no other reason.

I dont doubt he loves Vale, just like Bratt, however in my opinion, his ego and personal interest comes before the love of the football club, just like Mr. Bratts.

Scum.

Very well said :yes:

edited by admin

He never things directly because he's a scheming, vile, spineless, oxygen wasting ****.

Koop, I'd argue Glenn is a politician, more so than the others. He is clever enough to answer questions ambiguously without resorting to saying things that could be pinned to him.

For example, Valiant Haze raises an old quote about consulting the shareholders about something or other. I don't think he mentions consulting all the shareholders. Just saying "the shareholders" could mean any number between 6 and 900 in our case.

Mind you, 20-20 hindsight is always infallible...

Guest Vale Rebel

Come and meet us at the end of the game Saturday Mr Oliver, and discuss how you plan to take this club forward now!!!!

Vale Fan In Madrid

No there isn't an 'open market' in Vale shares ...

Read the articles, it expressly allows for this, subject to board approval

So its not 'open market' - If I buy shares in ICI I don't have to get permission from their Board of Directors!!

Fair enough, "open" was probably the wrong word. But the shares can be sold between private individuals at any price if the board approve. The original point was that Mo could buy the boards shares at a price higher than 5 quid, so the boards approval is implicit in that deal.

I think Glenn is the only one I have any respect for these days, I think he loves the Vale and wants out of his position. Glenn's always answered questions and approached me and been open to debate, even when met with abuse, and for that I have respect for him. The rest can **** off and never come back, though.

Burt trust me Glenn is as bad as the others:yes::yes:

Archived