onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

anybody want to add to this?

Liquid Matt

Just having an interesting conversation on Facebook with our beloved Glenn Oliver anyone want to add anything?

=========

Glenn Oliver likes Learn More.

58 minutes ago

Mathew Cauchi U can only learn if your willing to be taught!

50 minutes ago ---- Glenn Oliver Very true. Anything you would like to teach me?

18 minutes ago --- Mathew Cauchi Not personally, but I reccomend trying ... http://www.how-to-run-a-successful-football-club-and-not-hire-another-jim-gannon-and-****ing-up-vales-season.com

14 minutes ago --- Mathew Cauchi then you can pass it on to bill bratt and your other friends at v2001

14 minutes ago ---- Glenn Oliver Very good, Mathew. I'd recommend to you - http://www.20_20_hindsight_is_always_infallible.com

3 minutes ago -- Mathew Cauchi Im sure as a director at Port Vale you have better things to do than argue with the fans that keep port vale alive, Well at the minute anyway.. I wonder if you amazing 6 are aware of the Starve em out campaign?

about a minute ago

Advert

Just having an interesting conversation on Facebook with our beloved Glenn Oliver anyone want to add anything?

=========

Glenn Oliver likes Learn More.

58 minutes ago

Mathew Cauchi U can only learn if your willing to be taught!

50 minutes ago ---- Glenn Oliver Very true. Anything you would like to teach me?

18 minutes ago --- Mathew Cauchi Not personally, but I reccomend trying ... http://www.how-to-run-a-successful-football-club-and-not-hire-another-jim-gannon-and-****ing-up-vales-season.com

14 minutes ago --- Mathew Cauchi then you can pass it on to bill bratt and your other friends at v2001

14 minutes ago ---- Glenn Oliver Very good, Mathew. I'd recommend to you - http://www.20_20_hindsight_is_always_infallible.com

3 minutes ago -- Mathew Cauchi Im sure as a director at Port Vale you have better things to do than argue with the fans that keep port vale alive, Well at the minute anyway.. I wonder if you amazing 6 are aware of the Starve em out campaign?

about a minute ago

Id like to add...... What do you bring to the table as a director??

How much money can you pump into the club?

I know the answers though..... Nothing and none.

**** off Glenn.

Ask him what they are messing about at ! ............................... Chop chop !!

08-12-03, 02:05 PM #11

Glenn

The meeting of Valiant 2001 was called in response to pressure from a group of Valiant 2001 investors, led by Pete Burton, insisting (absolutely correctly) that the shareholders should be consulted on any and all proposals for the future of the club.

As opposed, ironically, to the earlier (and current ?) intentions of certain parties to bypass the shareholders.

My own position is that I've consistently supported, publicly and privately, the rights of shareholders to be the final judges of any proposal which would have a major effect, if implemented, on the structure and ownership of Port Vale.

Glenn

PVFC Official site

PVFC Conferencing

PVFC Online Shop

A man of words and not of deeds

Is like a garden full of weeds.

Ask him if this is the website where he learned to fool most of the people most of the time, for a short time at least

http://www.20_20_hindsight_is_always_infallible.com

Could you also ask him how the hell he is so thick skinned and willing to sleep with the enemy. Oh hang on a second he's a Liberal isn't he, a no mark who'll sell his soul to the devil just so he can remain at the helm.

Try asking him a question without turning into abuse then you might get some answers. The man is not thick and will not be led into a stupid question that you lot will twist.

I asked him a question at Sheffield Utd, when we beat them 2-1.

I asked Glenn, surely everyone are behind Micky Adams this time (in reference to the Sinnott debacle)

His answer.... No, We still need to convince a couple of them!!

Unbelievable!

Hes another one who has backed Bratty to the high heavens.

I worry for his safety on the terraces next season should this shower still be in charge.

I asked him a question at Sheffield Utd, when we beat them 2-1.

I asked Glenn, surely everyone are behind Micky Adams this time (in reference to the Sinnott debacle)

His answer.... No, We still need to convince a couple of them!!

Unbelievable!

Hes another one who has backed Bratty to the high heavens.

I worry for his safety on the terraces next season should this shower still be in charge.

He answered you question though. The issue now is that everyone thinks that they work for Watchdog and have to do secret recordings. No wonder he never answers things directly

Archived