onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

10 day deadline???

werstayinup

When the revised bid was announced i was on holiday but i am sure they put a 10 day deadline in,is that right? If so when is that up and what happens then?

So far noone from the club has even commented on the bid apart from that liar Bratt saying he hadn't recieved a new bid:rolleyes:

Advert

When the revised bid was announced i was on holiday but i am sure they put a 10 day deadline in,is that right? If so when is that up and what happens then?:

As it was Mo's deadline, what happens, if anything, once it expires is up to him. Presumably he will now withdraw the bid, I can't think what else the deadline could refer to.

Or he could wait for GM, and let the shareholders decide?

Sure. He can re-instate his offer, or his old one, any time he likes. Although it is not the decision of the shareholders whether to sell him shares or not. That is down to the board. But the GM will of course look to install a board who will be in favour of a share sale to Mo.

the ten day deadline was installed as a suitable time frame for the v2001 board to make a decision either way on the new offer from mo and mark , allowing the board to read through the offer and give them time to allow mo and mark to look at the books as part of due diligence , however ignorance yet again is the ploy of the board.

we await the outcome of the egm with baited breath the future of our club hangs in the balance .

V2001 OUT.

As it was Mo's deadline, what happens, if anything, once it expires is up to him. Presumably he will now withdraw the bid, I can't think what else the deadline could refer to.

Agreed........ as its Mos deadline its Mos choice...... it could signify the bid moving to the next stage..... whatever that may be

When the revised bid was announced i was on holiday but i am sure they put a 10 day deadline in,is that right? If so when is that up and what happens then?

So far noone from the club has even commented on the bid apart from that liar Bratt saying he hadn't recieved a new bid:rolleyes:

Hi Werstayingup,

10 days lapsed 25th April. No response - silence.

Mo and Mark press release tomorrow by way of formal response so I do not want to steal their thunder.

24.9% rule is a farce and the hypocrisy of the Board's rhetoric in this respect is there for all to see.

I am off to watch the football shortly so will not be on OVF tonight. Sorry this post is a bit rushed.

We press on ever more determined to bring about change.

Kind regards

Hi Werstayingup,

10 days lapsed 25th April. No response - silence.

Mo and Mark press release tomorrow by way of formal response so I do not want to steal their thunder.

24.9% rule is a farce and the hypocrisy of the Board's rhetoric in this respect is there for all to see.

I am off to watch the football shortly so will not be on OVF tonight. Sorry this post is a bit rushed.

We press on ever more determined to bring about change.

Kind regards

LB, I hope you will be eyeing up a few players for future reference.

"Why doesn't Mo invest 24.9%" said Billy Liar in the sentinel a couple of weeks back. He's done exactly that Bill. And got a life long vale fan to do the same. What is your fkin response to this!! You cant keep on hiding away you spineless pathetic man.

"Why doesn't Mo invest 24.9%" said Billy Liar in the sentinel a couple of weeks back. He's done exactly that Bill. And got a life long vale fan to do the same. What is your fkin response to this!! You cant keep on hiding away you spineless pathetic man.

Surely, there can't be anymore holes for Pratt to keep hiding in.

Thought the deadline for record investment within the constitution was monday....and investment that was invited and asked for by the Chairman

on public record only the week before the two offers to invest 24.9% as

requested by the Chairman are then ignored and met with silence.

It now seems obvious that if they can turn down Mark a lifelong Vale fan

then they only accepted the Robbie Williams investment because Robbie

won't vote and it is just a donation.

That letter from Mark needs to be published in the local media even if it is done as a full page advert.....awaiting the M&M letters tommorrow and now

the V2001 Board have nothing to hide behind as they asked for the investment and can't use the 24.9% rule as an excuse....their silence is because they have nothing to say and have well and truly been shown up for what they are.

Bratt asked for Mo Chaudry to invest 24.9% and sit in the corner while the 28% minority Board retained control....probably because they are desperate for money at the end of the day......however the offer to invest by Mark which they have ignored would mean that the V2001 minority Board would not hold control......then again every time there is a request to see the books the Board do a runner.....same happened with Newton,the Texans and now M&M.....it looks to all the world that their is something big to hide in them there books.

Starve 'em out.

Archived