onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Margaret Thatcher

Howjy04

Advert

But in this context old bat means old battleaxe or is short for batty...another derogatory/sexist term;)

The use of such terms doesn't really offend me but I am surprised that so many protesters against here feel comfortable using such terms that they would probably oppose in most other circumstances

She was no dog..quite attractive in a dominatrix sort of way:blush:

Batty in a sexist way is used by Jamiacans as an put-down to gay men as I understand it, so how does that fit here ?

The terms are quite mild and I for one never wished her dead, but canot bring myself to feel sadness or respect and wont waste time watching the funeral.

Birdy's list of 42 Thatches ills rings very true.

It is irrelevant whether Blair also did bad things (he did !) and that is just a tactic by her supporters to deflect criticism. I just hope we never see the like of her again, above all else she was an insult to the female sex and its natural traits of caring, nurturing and empathy.Look at the 2 creatures she has mothered, especially Mark, a fine example of British values (NOT).

Dominatrix ? - I think I'm going to be sick at the thought of her and Denis at it. If you found her attractive, then I have a link for you

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/?gclid=CNaNuPn50bYCFYHHtAodCB8AeA

Batty in a sexist way is used by Jamiacans as an put-down to gay men as I understand it, so how does that fit here ?

Batty means crazy, insane with the abbreviated form bat referring to a crazy, insane woman

The terms are quite mild and I for one never wished her dead, but canot bring myself to feel sadness or respect and wont waste time watching the funeral.

As i said i am not ofended by them, just surprised that lefties would use such terms when in most other circumstances I belive they would find such sexism unacceptable...I guess it depends who the target is

Birdy's list of 42 Thatches ills rings very true.

Certainly agree with a lot of them

It is irrelevant whether Blair also did bad things (he did !) and that is just a tactic by her supporters to deflect criticism.

In some cases that is probably true but then most of her supporters accept the criticisms..it's the anti-Thatchers who won't accept her successes

I just hope we never see the like of her again,

I'd rather have conviction politicians than the wet popularity seeking careerists that we have now (in the main)

above all else she was an insult to the female sex and its natural traits of caring, nurturing and empathy.

Well, I've read many different accounts of her and I certainly don't see her in any way as an inlsult to the female sex..quite the opposite on many levels

Look at the 2 creatures she has mothered, especially Mark, a fine example of British values (NOT).

Creatures? A son,husband and father and he's referred to as a 'creature'? Nice

Dominatrix ? - I think I'm going to be sick at the thought of her and Denis at it. If you found her attractive, then I have a link for you

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/?gclid=CNaNuPn50bYCFYHHtAodCB8AeA

Maybe I was being tongue in cheek? Like yourself?

Can't say for one second that I have ever thought of her and Denis at it...what kind of weird sick world do you live in where people have such thoughts??:razz::unsure:

It's been a memorable event..set the right tone, truthful, very human

As to thet family not appearing emotional..well I suspect that's how they were raised to be..to only show emotions in certain circumstances, stiff upper lip and all that; doesn't mean they aren't feeling emotional

**** off John, they hated her as well.

Archived