onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ukip

For Us All

Of course it's an indication as it shows where people are coming from which will affect where they go to..there will be mucho stats/surveys available on those that are switching allegiances so knowing the % from last time will indicate the possibilities next time..will that switch be enough to change things or not depends on what the figuires were last time

Personally Joan having gone is more likley to make the Labour support turn out as they know they have to make their vote count..they won't want UKIP in with it's right wing tendencies and being a haven for disaffected Euro-sceptic Conservatives.

Advert

I think you should reasses the reasons why there are no jobs. It wasn't right wing parties that destroyed our industry it was short sighted unionists who bankrupted the companies their members worked for and it was unionists who went over to the far east and trained their workers to do our jobs helping them to set up pottery manufacturing for instance.

You miss my point. I could argue your point but it would be a different discussion to what I meant. We will never have 100% employment, never have. And despite whatever they say, it doesn't benefit the powers that be to have it. So some will be unemployed because there aren't enough jobs.

I forgot to mention that I take extreme issue with your suggestion that pensions are benefits. I have paid national insurance for 37 years so far so my pension if i live long enough will not be a benefit it will be my right because I have paid into it.

Whatever you call it, it's part of the welfare state. Nearly half of it. Where as those that aren't working take up less than 5% ( or something close to that).

Well here's my prediction- when everything comes out in the open and people locally are better informed I firmly believe UKIP can take the Stoke on Trent North seat-you heard it here first.

Soooo, you count yourself as one of the enlightened/better informed?

So you are saying on one hand you don't know their policies, and would like to know what they are, and now on the flip side you state (as above) that when people look into their policies they will defer?

Makes a lot of sense that :doh:

No I've seen the limited policies they have released and don't trust them not to become far more extreme once in power, keep up ;)

But UKIP is about the EU which is why i raise the net contribution (apparently) of EU migrants

The Telegraph article is about non-EU immigration..related but different

Doesn't alter the strain that rapid immigration from EU puts on schools, NHS etc

Not forgetting the strain that is also put on the chronic housing problem,which no party seems to be mentioning,where are the 243,000 extra people each year going to live?

Archived