onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale v Burton Offer: home game; Friday 05.04.13 - 7.45pm

Tosh

Oh dear they are not very happy bunnies, well it is Easter week.

Probably right that they aren't Phil.I think Burton have done really well,within their means,since they joined the FL.3 seasons and challenging for promotion.Their fan base will build as they go along,Vale have only had a 130+ years advantage on them:laugh:Having said that I hope we put 9 past them.

Advert

Can't believe I'm gonna miss this game, 7 or 10k who cares... It'll be at least 1500 better than the norm, sitting 2nd in the league, strength in depth across the squad, manager knowing what's he's doing in these pressure cooker situations and a pair at the helm who know how to make the club accessible for all.... £9 unbelievable value for a game of this magnitude!!!

Unfortunately the Florida sunshine and the magic of Mickey (mouse that is) will keeping me from this one, but I'll be there in significant voice for the last 3 games of the season.

Sing loud and proud lads (& lasses) for this one, up the Vale!

Whether we get 7000, 8000 or 10000, it is going to be quite a lot more than usual.

So a respectful plea to those at vale who look after these things - you have new customers coming, some for either the very first time or at least for the first time in a long while.

Please please - make sure there are enough gate staff, ticket issue staff, programmes, programme sellers, food, drinks and other support issues are covered so that nobody goes away saying 'I am not going there again'. We have a few professional moaners as it is, and do not want to recruit or create any more.

The club have done an amazing job setting up this offer, but to gain maximum benefit long-term the newcomers of floating voters need to have a good customer experience regardless of the result.

Hope nobody minds me saying this, but if the preparation is right, then the extra 2000, 3000 or whatever it is might just come again for the Aldershot and Northampton games or even buy season tickets.

Hope the newbies don't try sit in MY seat in the Bycars .... GGGGGRRRRRREEEEEE

Pipe down, Jeff Kent! Hahaha.

There is a really positive buzz around this. Wildes and Smurf have really pulled this out of the bag!

Really hope the lads don't freeze and that they really stick it to Burton. If we win this we are almost there.

Great if we get 10,000... taking out season ticket holders the fact we will have doubled or trebled our pay on the gaters means we will probably make more than from a normal game despite slashing the prices so great for the fans and the club will be rewarded by not losing out financially too.

As said, lets make sure everything goes smoothly, create a great atmosphere and hope the boys take a giant leap towards the promotion we deserve and thus entice some of these fans to stay along for the ride.

Archived