onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Out...

scVale

Advert

Adams out get rid of him now and then a proper manager has a chance of saving our season. How he can leave Dodds out is beyond comprehension. I'd sack him on Monday morning totally incompetent manager!

Who would you replace him with?

How long has he got left on his contract?

This is a stupid thread

Agreed - but it was inevitable once we failed to win today. At least it is out there now. The players can rally, the team can come out fighting, wait for the first player to say "It's not the manager, it's us", ranks will close, we will win three on the bounce and suddenly Micky is our man....

Sorry, I fell asleep - just woken up.

We're coming to the business end of the season. This is not the time to have a poor run of form. This is no longer a blip, we're sinking and Adams does not seem to know had to stop the decent. If we want to go up, Adams isn't the man to see us through to the finish line in my opinion.

I'm not confident that he would be good enough for us in League one either if Vale gained promotion.

ScVale, please refrain from going to VP for the remainder of the season. We don't need fans like you turning up and criticising everyone. It's a wobble, every team goes through one, otherwise you'd need 100+ points to go up.

Calm down.

We don't need fans like u telling people not to go when attendances are low!!!

I kind of agree maybe the new owners should start thinking of a new manager because we all know Micky has got the players but hes completely lost the dressing room and when comes to the crunch he has no idea what his best team is hence the weird decisions hes making.

i am not saying adams out but "Plan B " obviously did not work so coming to the conclusion of an automatic spot after a 2-1 defeat is confusing to say the least?

First time we've gone to that formation and we were much much better second half. We created a few chances and generally bossed the game bar the odd counter attack from them. Just sadly we left ourselves much too much to do. Not saying everything is all right but there were signs of a bit more like our old selves second half today.

I'm sorry some won't like this but after listening to Adams interview I have come to the conclusion that he's given up on promotion, this is probably reflected by his players. We need to get a man in FAST who does have the ability and belief to get us over the line. Micky thinks he'll be gome at the end of the season anyway pfff. Think Wildes and smurf need a meeting on Monday.

spot on!!! It's time to get rid of that stubborn little man and get Gary Megson in. We need act now whilst were still 2nd

ScVale, please refrain from going to VP for the remainder of the season. We don't need fans like you turning up and criticising everyone. It's a wobble, every team goes through one, otherwise you'd need 100+ points to go up.

Calm down.

Well I'll be picking my games carefully. Look I'm not going to get nasty, its just chilish, especially over an internet message board. I'm usually very rational in my views and don't like being controversial, so wouldn't deliberately start a thread to do so. I'm sorry but I really feel that we genuinely need a transition to get us over the finishing line, I said that Micky deserved time, but after listening to that despondant interview, what message does THAT send out to the players.

I'm sorry some won't like this but after listening to Adams interview I have come to the conclusion that he's given up on promotion, this is probably reflected by his players. We need to get a man in FAST who does have the ability and belief to get us over the line. Micky thinks he'll be gome at the end of the season anyway pfff. Think Wildes and smurf need a meeting on Monday.

Never going to happen so pretty pointless even discussing it.

I'm not confident that he would be good enough for us in League one either if Vale gained promotion.

The team has imploded in much the same as recent years. Micky has bought discipline and fitness to the team.

For whatever reason we have deteriorated since the signings of Purse and Hughes in particular. Who's not to say the 5 goals Hughes has scored would have gone Pope's way.

The new signings should have been the 'icing on the promotion cake' so to speak, Adams for me has to take responsibility. Failure to secure promotion from our position of January should see him leave the managers chair.

Another season in this league would be unbearable.

This is not a 'blip' as Micky said prior to today, he now has changed his tune and effectively admitted defeat, that is not good enough imo

Archived