onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Out...

scVale

Yes it will actually cost the club alot. The fans will not be happy with another season in the basement either. I don't want the brigade of ' Well in the 70's we were in the 4th division' like we are just where we belong and have always been. It needs sorting and sorting fast. We as a club can't afford another season in this tinpot league. Its vile.

Ano I hate that "well we were here in the 70's" attitude, Jeff Kent's speech at the EGM summed this up. I'd like to think that after the events of the late 80's and 90's our club had progressed a little in terms of stature, which sadly this current seemingly endless spell in L2 is doing its best to erode.

Advert

Adams in - he got us this far, he can sort it out.

I suspect he won't want to be here anyway next season if he doesn't get us up this time round.

A new manager coming in at this stage isn't going to happen.

i'm just waiting for some one to post come back jim gannon all is forgiven

I think it's a legitimate question to ask. If Adams doesn't win promotion, I think he's a goner and the way we're playing at the moment that's a distinct possibility. His recent signings apart from Jones have added little to the team and his team selections have been bizarre at times. We all know Adams has his favourites but his scapegoat attitude to players like Davis, Morsey, Williamson and Dodds is quickly costing us what was a nailed on promotion.

Excuse me, I'm no moron, I'm usually quite rational in my views on football. After taking into account all things today it does appear that Micky has lost belief in his ability to get us promotion and is now starting to blame the fans to top it all off. I've been fully supportive of Micky and was extatic when he signed for us back in 2009 but I think we need a transition now to finally get us out of this league. It appears that Micky will be gone by May anyway though.

where did you get that crap from

If the players are good enough, they will go up. This is not really about Adams, it's about the quality of the players. They have the chance to put it right over the next few games and hopefully they will.

Of course it's about Adams. He picks the team and tactics, he just cannot get it right. The second half today showed why, as many have been saying, we should be playing 4312 with the wingers being off form. It's taken Adams 2 months to work that out, and he'll more than likely return to type and play 442 on Tuesday. Furthermore, the fact he places personal grudges above what's best for the team is completely unprofessional.

If the players are good enough, they will go up. This is not really about Adams, it's about the quality of the players. They have the chance to put it right over the next few games and hopefully they will.

The majority of the squad have got us this far.The new signings have basically failed to improve the squad.That is down to the manager not just the squad.

As an outsider I would be gobsmacked at this, even though i dont rate hime. I think he got lucky with the formation and team at the start of the season, with the admin situtation forcing his hand on who to play. As we have now seen him revert to one dimensional tactics from previously and bringing griff in (lazy transfers as they often are). He was lucky in that pope scored way more than anyone expected. But now the tactics have been sussed, he doesnt know what to do, and often reverts to hail mary tactics with his subs. Long term, I would be extremely worried if he was part of an 8 year plan with aspirations of bringing young players through the ranks. I also dont think he is a very nice character either, and have heard some horrible things. However we are 2nd, and he does deserve the chance to see if he can sort us out and get us over the line.

First time we've gone to that formation and we were much much better second half. We created a few chances and generally bossed the game bar the odd counter attack from them. Just sadly we left ourselves much too much to do. Not saying everything is all right but there were signs of a bit more like our old selves second half today.

if people think that the 2nd half performance is going get us back on track then they are deluded plenty of corners maybe but when you can not even beat the first man you may aswell just put it out for a goal kick,for me shuker was one of the better players today and that really does say alot about the teams performance

We're coming to the business end of the season. This is not the time to have a poor run of form. This is no longer a blip, we're sinking and Adams does not seem to know had to stop the decent. If we want to go up, Adams isn't the man to see us through to the finish line in my opinion.

you're opinion counts for jack s***t

Archived