onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Southend: pre match; team; the game

DazFred

And that's the point melv. A post with swearing in it is allowed to stay, one with no swearing or anything else was deleted. Strange.

I would guess that which ever mod deleted it did so for a reason,unless it was a mistake.But either way nothing to do with you being mates with portvale89.

Advert

Important 3 points needed today to get back on track. Hopefully the manager wont let his personal feelings towards Morsy and Burge get in the way of his team selection. 110% professionalism needed now to see us over the line, from the manager particularly.*

Important 3 points needed today to get back on track. Hopefully the manager wont let his personal feelings towards Morsy and Burge get in the way of his team selection. 110% professionalism needed now to see us over the line, from the manager particularly.*

:clap::clap::clap:

Its does beg the question IF something has gone wrong somewhere between the manager and Morsey/Burge.Have they had words between them?

Neal

Yates

Purse

Chilvers

JMW

Burge

Griff

Morsy

Vincent

Pope

Williamson

That's the team, apparently.

That's suicide! JMW and Vincent don't track back enough at the best of times, never mind playing as Wong backs. If that is the team, it seems its the s*** or bust option.

Neal

Yates

Purse

Chilvers

JMW

Burge

Griff

Morsy

Vincent

Pope

Williamson

That defence scares me! Other than that looks ok. Looks like we could win by a few or lose by a few. Risky but nice to see IMO. Luck favours the brave.

thanks for that I will wait until its confirmed and if it is i think i will save my 20 quid.

You would actually decide not to attend purely because a couple of players were picked who you wouldn't have selected ? Speaks volumes, that does. Your choice entirely though.

If that team is correct, expect a 3-2 win for Vale 4500 fans, Pope, Burge, and Hughes when he comes on as sub. But Dodds missing is a surprise.

Neal

Yates

Purse

Chilvers

JMW

Burge

Griff

Morsy

Vincent

Pope

Williamson

So yates as centre half? JMW and vincent as wing backs that dont track back? Williamson instead of hughes? If thats the team it will be either some crazy genius or bringing back memories of glover playing sam stockley on the wing! Are you sure thats the formation, or have you put the team into what you think the formation will be? Because if you've only seen the names, then possibly griff could be right back and yates left back?

Archived