Chilvers

Jones

Griff

JMW

Morsy

Burge

Pope

Hughes

Back for obviously kept the same. Morsy in for Loft with JMW still keeping that width and Burge back in for Vincent patrolling that left side hopefully gettng forward and whipping some crosses in too. Hughes in for Dodds as i reckon Southend are there for the taking as ive heard 2 key defnders are out. Vital game but im feeling a 3-1 win! Hopefully that happens...

I'd go for:

Neal

Duffy

Purse

Chilvers

Jones

Griff

JMW

Morsy

Burge

Pope

Hughes

Back for obviously kept the same. Morsy in for Loft with JMW still keeping that width and Burge back in for Vincent patrolling that left side hopefully gettng forward and whipping some crosses in too. Hughes in for Dodds as i reckon Southend are there for the taking as ive heard 2 key defnders are out. Vital game but im feeling a 3-1 win! Hopefully that happens...

That's the team I would pick. Maybe Shuker for Morsy? As I think Shuker could be very effective in a midfield 3.

I really want to see Hughes starting.

And you know this how? When has Williamson been given a decent run in the side? He plays the odd 60 minutes and generally looks a threat. Yes he is very raw and will miss a lot of chances, but he will scare defenders with his pace. And as for Morsy, he has been excellent all season; people were talking about him playing in the championship at one point, his goal against Oxford shows the class the lad has. One red card and he hasnt been given a chance since, you cant judge either of them fairly as they havnt been given a decent chance, same goes for Dodds. Someone on here was saying there was no point in picking Dodds again as we didnt score last night. Again players like Dodds are given one chance when certain fan favourites are given an infinite amount to score. These players seem to have become an unfair scapegoat.

The only people Williamson scares are the people in the front couple of rows, 10 yards either side of the goal. I've seen him miss enough good chances to form an opinion thanks

Archived